Little Andy
Originally uploaded by peachicken.
This is Little Andy who turns 25 on Sunday. He's still a charmer!
Little Andy
Originally uploaded by peachicken.
This is Little Andy who turns 25 on Sunday. He's still a charmer!
Posted by Lazy Daisy at 12:21 AM
Labels: Andy, Saturday Photo Hunt
31 comments:
He looks like quite the charmer!! What a cutie!!
Tell him happy birthday for me!
He is such a good looking youg man. And happy birthday to him.
I'm up.
Awwwww! Look at his cute little smile!
Now that's a smile! :P
What a nice photo, from an old Andy that's 40. :)
Adorable photo! Take care. Dani
A little charmer 'and cutie) indeed!!
Say cheese! I wish him a happy 25th birthday!
Janine
25 is a great age!!! I really enjoyed my 25th year!
Happy B-day!
what an adorable picture too!!
His smile is wonderful!
Oh look at him, isn't he just a doll!
Andy looks like he's ready to play a part in a movie....a childhood star!! So handsome.
My Saturday photos are posted. Come by, and see if you can guess who they are!!
What a sweetheart! All dressed up, and now turning 25 soon! Oh to be in my twenties again! =o)
That is the cutest picture of old Andrew!! He is quite the HAM and you can see it even then...25!! wow your babies are really growing up! Wait till they get as OLD as mine are!! My photo hunt is up..there is a very young couple awaiting your visit!!
Time do fly, don't it? What a sweetie! You should be proud to have such a fine-looking boy.
Mine is up now..
Best Regards,
Carol
How cute! I think I might be able to do this photo hunt...I may have to dig something up...we'll see. Hope you're having a GREAT weekend!!
:-) Susan
What a cute little boy! what? turning 25? they grow up way too soon, don't they? happy saturday, my pic is up!
I love the smile, and the grown up clothes. Children are priceless.
That's a great picture!!
He IS adorable! I'm betting he was quite a scamp!
OK, he really knew already then, how to charm people!!!! And that tie too. So cute.
happy birthday to andy! mine's up! ;)
Happy B-day Andy!
He is such a little cutie.
Bet he still is.
Thanks,
Frances
What a sweetie!
What a cutie!
Thanks for stopping by :)
He is adorable!!
Mine's up too! Drop by!
happy Saturday!
Aww, he was such a vcute little ham =)
Ohhh, he was so CUTE!!! Look how he turned out, such a good looking guy now. Great photo. Mine is up late.
Prescious! Love this photo!
Oh love the silk shirt and tie! He's such a cutie!
What a great photo of your son :)
I love it when kids "fake smile". :) Happy birthday to your son. Hmmm. 25. Does he like older women? ;)
Post a Comment