Saturday, August 05, 2006

Saturday Photo Hunt....Money


The subject is money. I had to "borrow" a picture.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

And that's exactly WHERE I should put it. Only, erhm, it never quites makes it there. *grin*

Enjoy the weekend!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning!

Well, I agree that it pays to save! That's one of the reasons I'm able to retire at 55! LOL...

Enjoy your weekend,
Cheers,
Carol

PS - Mine is up now too.

Philosophical Karen said...

Well, it's not a photo but it does fit the theme. Saving for a rainy day? (The daisy rain on your blog is cute.)

My Saturday Photo is up.

Anonymous said...

Uhum, that's something I never have been good at. I seem to live by the day only....

But I do love pigs ;-)

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

This is really too cute. Time to save some money huh,.
Thanks for dropping by.

MaR said...

Cute piggy bank. Time is money, you didn't waste any and quickly borrowed a pic, very clever!
happy saturday, dear friend!

Anonymous said...

ooh, that's a good one! I didn't think of using my piggy bank!

Thanks for visiting :-)

Ladybug Crossing said...

I have to do some of that too! I want new windows, a farmer's porch, and my floors done... I better start now, huh?
LBC

barman said...

I wanted to post my Smiley bank (from back in the 70s) but I gave it to work and they packed it for an upcomming move. I posted something else. Very good idea indeed.

Melli said...

Oh that's cute! Now that I think... I COULD have photographed my clear glass Snoopy bank... it's full to the top with pennies!

David Edward said...

hello daisy, how have you been?
------please see carol ASAP -- and tell her not to sink the good ship FFMB. I think the heat has gotten to her

take care

Teena in Toronto said...

"A" for effort!

Thanks for stopping by mine :)

Anonymous said...

awwww, isn't he sweet! (on second thought, is it a 'he'?)

My 2 cents worth for Saturday's Photo Hunt is posted.

Unknown said...

at least it was a very cute piggy bank hehe. thanks for the visit

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Cute idea Miss Daisy...borrowing money...Have a great weekend..Miss you..Sandy

YellowRose said...

He's a cute little piggy bank!!

Happy Saturday!!

Meira{FB} said...

All my sib's and I had piggy banks.
Now kids would expect a vault! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I remember having a piggy like tve my pennies in :=)

mandy

Froggie Mama said...

I like it! :) Even if you di have to *borrow* it! ha! My photo is of a piggie bank, too!! You gotta save that money!! $$

Hope your weekend is GREAT! :)

Susan said...

Awww...I think it's a great photo. I am not playing Scavenger Hunt, but love surfing around to see what everyone picks for photos. Loved your cartoon yesterday, too. This week has been crazy, so I haven't been blogsurfing too much.

Have a GREAT weekend!!

Frances D said...

Adorable little piggie, and hungry for coins too!
Sending you my best from NYC,
Frances

 
design by suckmylolly.com