Today Boy Wonder turns 25!
That's my baby!
So here are 25 things I love about this boy!
1. He always makes me laugh (so it was hard to discipline him growing up.)
- 2. He loves Dairy Queen Ice Cream cakes and if he were here we would have bought him the new Reese's One!
4. He thinks Pizza is one of the four basic food groups.
5. He loves his momma!
6. His smile is contagious.
7. He's just discovered that reading the Harry Potter books is an exciting experience.
8. He's crazy about our orange marmalade cat JJ and is always threatening to steal him.
9. He loves to watch all sports on ESPN.
10. He enjoys playing video games.
11. He is very competitive.
12. He enjoys journaling.
13. He is open for suggestions but has definite opinions.
14. He is very charming and personable.
15. Kids adore him and he is a good soccer coach.
16. He has eleclectic taste in music.
17. He is an old fashion romantic.
18. He was raised to be a gentleman.
19. He gets along well with others as long as they don't eat his food.
20. He's not ashamed to tell you that his dad is is hero.
21. He adores Superman and once went to a Halloween party as "Captain America."
22. He worries too much.
23. He will call his momma and ask me to pray about various concerns in his life.
24. He geniunely likes people and lights up with a audience.
25. He is delightful, hard working, and brings us great joy. Happy Birthday Andy!
14 comments:
Good Morning Lazy Daisy! Happy Birthday to the 25 year old!!!! I love the list you made for him. A great tribute. The one where he was raised as a gentleman is A-#1 in my book!!! Hope he has a wonderful day.
(Thanks for dropping by and checking who the 'secret identitified youths' were today!! Hope you enjoyed the 'game'!!!)
Isn't it great to know that you've raised such a delightful young man? This was a beautiful tribute to him (and to your part in raising him).
I have one of those sons who makes me laugh when I am trying to be firm and discipline him....
:-) Susan
Well tell "boy wonder" alias ANDY that Miss Sandy said Happy Birthday and that I miss him. I love being around that fun guy!! He gets a lot of his fun stuff and humor from you..but I am sure that you already know that!! I am sure you miss him terribly. It is funny how we miss our babies on their birthdays the most!! Miss you also.....Have fun with Suzy and Tim...
Daisy - He still has that nice smile. How wonderful that you are so proud of him. I aspire to raising my son as well as you have raised yours.
This is very touching, especially because it reminds me of my son who is about the same age and who I call a closte super hero or the Ahseville Potter who Loves the Red Sox. Where did our little boys go?!
He is very handsome. I can see how that smile would be contagious. Your tribute to him was very beautiful. I am sure he will love it. I hope your baby has a very fabulous birthday!
Aloha kakahiaka means good morning to you! And a Hauoli La Hanau(Happy Birthday) to Andy. Have a wonderful day!
Happy birthday to your fine son! He's got a beautiful smile :)
Happy Birthday to your son! Sounds like he's the apple of your eye!
Happy Birthday :) - what a great son you have raised.
I enjoyed the statement "he likes people as long as they don't eat his food"...
What a handsome guy you have! Happy Birthday Boy Wonder! Beautiful tribute, Daisy! Now would he be interested in a younger woman? Miss Priss is available you know, I think they would be perfect together! ;)
Love you sis, and miss ya!
What a wonderful gift for a 25 year old boy to receive from his Mom. I wish I could get this present on my birthday from my Mom. This is better than any material gift.
Wow! How I wish I was 25 again... sigh. Anyway wish him Happy Birthday from FFMB member - Old People section.
Daisy, this is a great tribute to Boy Wonder. You did an excellent job on all three younguns. I see Mr. Wonderful in Sat's pic. Happy Birthday Andy!!!!
btw...I'm back up again.
Hope you had a great visit with Susie Pie.
Ugh! I am SO sorry I missed telling him Happy BIRTHDAY yesterday! Please pass on my belated wishes to that darling Boy Wonder! He and I are in total agreeance on #4! And I think number 23 speaks volumes about "who he is" and his character! Your boy does sound like he's grown to be a really GOOD man. Well done Momma!
Post a Comment