Saturday, June 03, 2006

Saturday Photo Hunt......Mirror



PSHunt


Grab the Scavenger Hunt code.

Photo Theme. Join the blogroll. Visit participants.


Brad Pit.....your replacement is here!

mirror
Originally uploaded by Momma B.

21 comments:

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

He looks lonely to me.
Come visit me today.
Have a nice weekend.

Viamarie said...

Is the handsome guy your son?

Have a nice weekend!

MaR said...

Now that's a handsome star! glowing in front of the mirror. Nice, Lazy Daisy, very nice :)

Unknown said...

Whoever "took" that photo must have been brilliant!

Tracy S said...

I love the way the light hits just right in that picture. It looks like he is daydreaming. I wonder what he is dreaming about.

Anonymous said...

no kidding!!! Golly, I really thought it WAS Brad. And you're right...a star for sure!!

Great pic.

Thanks for dropping by my Saturday Photo

Sariah said...

You've got a handsome guy there! And he's all dressed up, was there a special occasion?

Mitey Mite said...

Oh yes, stardom is written all over him! Nice pic.

YellowRose said...

What a handsome fellow!! Brad move over! Great picture! I would have no idea that you were a proud momma! ;)

guppyman said...

He's thinking:

"If I just stare at myself in this mirror, They'll get bored and quit taking pictures of me...."

-tnchick- said...

Welcome to the hunt!! I'm glad you are playing. Lots of creativity in this bunch! :)

He looks as if he's examining his self, his thoughts...

Anonymous said...

Great photo - certainly does look a bit like Brad! ;-)

ribbiticus said...

yup, brad has some serious competition there! mine's up! ;)

Unknown said...

great eye candy.

thanks for stopping by!

Irish Church Lady :) said...

I came! I saw! I like the eye candy!

Anonymous said...

Looks like he's giving himself a prep talk before doing something important :-)

Thanks for visiting me!

Leesa said...

Neat shot!

Anonymous said...

such a hottie... good pic for the day!!

Shash said...

He looks just like Brad! I love it!

Thanks for stopping by my Saturday photo! I did get some rest, so thank you for your kindness!


Shash

Anonymous said...

Excellent picture -- and so handsome. What will he be staring in next? :)

Kelly said...

He is handsome! Great picture.

Mine is up. I'm late posting this weekend.

 
design by suckmylolly.com