Thursday, November 08, 2018

Fall (Christmas ) Tree



I saw this idea on Facebook....a Fall tree with decorations.  We bought a smaller artificial tree last year at the after Christmas sales.  I have already put out my fall decorations but liked the idea.  I thought I would be able to find some really cheap decorations but they had all disappeared ( probably at midnight on October 31st).

  
 I found some animals dressed in flannel shirts, scarves, and stocking caps that I thought were cute.  I tried to buy autumn colored flowers but only found Sunflowers and some mauve colored flowers.  I bought some small glittered pinecones ornaments as well as some earth tone balls that I hung as well.  I like the way it turned out even though it took most of the day to find the ornaments, bring down the tree and assemble it, and put lights on the tree.

It will be easy to trade them out for our regular Christmas decoration after Thanksgiving.  The cats love sleeping under the tree's branches.  It makes me happy.

I am thankful for the adventure in creativity and for the encouragement from Mr. Wonderful (even if he did complain about bringing down boxes from the attic.

post signature

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com