Friday, March 20, 2015

First Day of Spring

I love this cartoon it reminds me of the skinner me waiting to come out.

Hello Spring....I know you are out there some where.  Behind all the rain, gloom, clouds and cold drizzle there are daffodils waiting to blossom and bloom.  I'm just waiting to shed coats, boots, and the winter blues.  Time to shake it off  ( according to Taylor Swift) ....and start exercising, eating well and feeling better.  

There is so much more coming including several trips....to Canada, Poland and most especially to Fort Worth in July to meet a new family member.  Life is good and I need to get in shape to face the physical demands of the next few months.

Here's the game plan:  
  1. Get up earlier and exercise
  2. devotions, prayer and fasting
  3. clean eating, fruits and vegetables
  4. drink more water
  5. shakes and smoothies
  6. Go to bed earlier. 
It doesn't sound that hard it's just getting in the mind set to put it into motion.  So here's to the first day of a new beginning.  Thank you Lord that your mercies are new every morning.

I love the cartoon Pickles and this strip really made me laugh...it could have been at our table.

 








0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com