Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Weight Loss Art

If this doesn't stop me from eating nothing will.

My first attempt at weight loss art.  I'm reading a book called  "Our Lady of Weight Loss" by Janice Taylor and she suggests keeping your hands busy with art projects, knitting or painting.  This is me in all my glory.  This was taken at our son's wedding.  My hair and face look great, the rest of the body not so good.  I truly do not like this picture but it is a cold hard reality of what I look like.  I figure I can only get better from this point on.

You can follow my journey here.

Since this is a New Year I thought I'd list the Top Ten Events of 2012 for Mr. Wonderful and myself.

1.  The marriage of our son to the most wonderful daughter-in-law in the world.

2.  Our week's visit with Becky, Jerry, and Emma in Canada.

3.  Finding out we are expecting a new grandson.

4. Tim's new job in Tennessee and subsequent move. 

5. Suzy's new home and renovations.

6.  Monthly visits with my mom.

7.  Our trip to Savannah last March.

8. Replacing the cistern and collecting rain water from the roof.

9.  Charlie's collapse at work and bleeding ulcer.

10.  Removal of an abcessed wisdom tooth for me.

There they are....the good, the bad, and the expensive!

Happy New Year everyone.


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com