Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Thursday Thirteen....13 reasons for being late


Here are 13 outrageous excuses for being late to work:


1. I dreamed I was fired, so I didn't bother to get out of bed.

2. My husband thinks it's funny to hide my car keys before he goes to work.

3. I walked into a spider web on the way out the door and couldn't find the spider, so I had to go inside and shower again.

4. I went all the way to the office and realized I was still in my pajamas and had to go home to change.

5. My left turn signal was out so I had to make all right turns to get to work.

6. A gurney fell out of an ambulance and delayed traffic.

7. I was attacked by a raccoon and had to stop by the hospital to make sure it wasn't rabid.

8. I feel like I'm in everyone's way if I show up on time.

9. I ran over a goat.

10. A groundhog bit my bike tire and made it flat.

11. My driveway washed away in the rain last night.

12. I had to take my cat to the dentist.

13. I saw that you weren't in the office, so I went out looking for you.


6 comments:

Janet said...

#10 really made me laugh for some reason LOL!

Amber Star said...

What's wrong with those excuses? They all seem very valid to me. :)

Jane said...

Thanks a lot....now I can't use those anymore!! LOL!!
You are such a stitch...that's why I love you!

Melli said...

ROFL! I am using #8! Even if I DON'T have a job!

peanut butter said...

ugh, i hate spiders. lol.

Ladybug Crossing said...

I like number 13!!

Happy Easter, Daisy! I'm up to my eyeballs this week - so much for vacation. We rang in church tonight - it was beautiful. We are ringing again on Sunday. LLB is playing her trumpet at our home church as well. It's a busy weekend all around...
xoxo
LBC

 
design by suckmylolly.com