Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday Thirteen....My favorite grandson!


Thursday 13----My favorite pictures of our grandson Oscar


The birthday boy with his Poppa and Diva.

Oscar and his adoring fans....at his one week birthday!


Oscar Winking!


Oz and his Diva!


Please tell me that's not my brother!


Mummy Collage!


Monster feet!


The Mummy with his Mommy!

Oscar and his uncle Andy discussing sports.


What's that you say Diva?


Jack-o-lantern boy with matching socks.

Oscar looks startled....has he found out that he is not a pumpkin? How would you title this pictures? Suzy calls it "Boo".

Here's Miss Suzy with her boys....Mr. Pan and Oscar.

Here's my boy, looking like a little pumpkin. We (Suzy and me) have had so much fun dressing him up and taking his Halloween pictures. He has such a sweet disposition and lets us play. My sister Bobbie, says her young grandson will say, "No cheese" whenever he does not want to have his picture taken. I'm wondering if that will be Oscar's first sentence?

19 comments:

Ladybug Crossing said...

He is sooo cute!
xo
LBC

Gattina said...

So nice to see these cute pictures !

Melli said...

hehehehehehe.... you guys are having waaaaaaaaay too much fun without ME! LOL! These pictures are just adorable! And YOU, miss thang! You are just slimming away to nothing! I'm not gonna be able to FIND you by the next time I see you!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!!! Love the wink and the pumpkin. What a doll.

Jane said...

How cute is that wink??!! I'm not sure that Daddy will ever leave you all alone again!!!!
The pictures are great and Suzy looks wonderful.....and so do you dear Diva!

Carmen said...

Cute! He reminds me of a little jailbird Elvis in the birthday pics!

Tammy said...

What a sweetie! Love the wink. Happy TT and thanks for visiting mine.

Shan said...

What a cutie! I miss that age... sort of. You look like a very proud grandma.

Debbie@Like a Rose said...

Yep, he is adorable. Isn't being a grandma awesome?!

Baba said...

wow... Oscar is such a "Charmer"...I love all of these pictures. The one of him winking and looking up at you are my favorite!!!Have a fun Halloween with your little man....
Hugs, Baba

jayedee said...

what a beautiful baby! the picture of him winking is just too stinkin cute! happy tt

{K} said...

Aw, he's so cute! I love the picture with him winking!!

YellowRose said...

Oh he's going to be such a ham! That pic of him winking...too cute!

Anonymous said...

Fresh from the pumpkin patch? What a doll!!

Talk..to..Grams said...

Daisy, He is so cute! You must of had so much fun dressing him up and taking all the pictures!! Hugs, Grams

JO said...

what a handsome boy!

Here's my TT # 52. Thanks!

Unknown said...

He is such a doll! Thanks for stopping by. Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, he is adorable!! Happy Halloween!

Toni said...

He is adorable!!! Happy TT! I love the winking picture!

 
design by suckmylolly.com