Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Thursday 13....13 Daisy Pictures

Lazy Daisy's 13 favorite pictures of Daisies




1. I love daisies, all colors, but especially white ones. I love the kaleidoscope effect of this group of daisies.





2. Did I mention that I love daisies? What's not to love about this picture?



3. What could be sweeter than a bunch of daisies picked by a child? I can hardly wait till my Emma picks me a bouquet from my daisy patch.






4. Wow, a whole hillside full of daisies. How awesome!
This picture always makes me smile.







5. I love the contrasting back ground and the close up of each petal.






6. My Bridal Bouquet was made of daisies. In the language of flowers...daisies stand for Innocence.




7. Did I mention that my Bridesmaids had Daisy Crowns in their hair? I loved making daisy chains and crowns as a child. Some things you never grown out of.



8. If these flowers look good enough to eat....it's because they are cupcakes!




9. Mr. Wonderful is very good about keeping daisies on my dining room table....mostly from the grocery store but always a delight to this Daisy.





10. My avatar picture for comments. I like it cause it looks friendly, a little scattered and wind blown.




11. Remember the childhood game of "He Loves Me", "He loves me Not?" I played that daisy game a lot till I found my Mr. Wonderful 35 years ago.







12. A Daisy carved pumpkin....picture taken by my daughter cause she knew her crazy mom would go wild over it.





13. The dancing daisies on my desk. If you push the bottom of the pot they sway and dance. Emma loves them and dances with them.







Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




20 comments:

Janet said...

purty purty daisies :-)

Unknown said...

Great pics. So what's your favorite flower? lol I always think of daisy's as happy flowers. Happy T13!

Lori said...

Cute pics:) Happy TT and thanks for stopping by.

storyteller said...

That's weird ... I got an error message AND it tells me my comment was saved, but I don't see it ... so I'm trying again. I apologize if it shows up twice.

How fun to see all these Daisies!!! I love the ones floating across the page too ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Lisa said...

Wonderful pictures. I would love to go have a picnic on that hillside of daisies!

Carol said...

Okay, that's really cool. I like 11 best. I think it would make a good blog header if turned on its side. The pumpkin is really cool, too.

I dunno about those dancing daisies, though. I saw those at the mall one time. They sort of gave me the willies. But I like all the rest of the photo. Especially #1. It's just just too you!

Clara said...

I love your daisies! What great pictures. I'm not a jack-o-lantern fan, but I love your #12.


Come by and see my trip to the lake.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes! I remember this blog. I love the raining daises. Great post. Happy TT.

David Edward said...

HELLO
froman old Nigerian athelete
or something like that.
how are you?

beautiful daisies.

Gattina said...

I love daisies too, they are so cute and simple. But my favourite flower is the sun flower !

Susan said...

Great pics for a great DAISY!!

I have to say I never really noticed them until I met you. Now, when I see them, you pop right into my head!! And that's a good thing.

:-) Susan

Anonymous said...

Daisies make me smile. They are my favorite flower too. I am a scrapbooker and I tend to use an overabundance on my pages :)

Great TT

Melli said...

Well MY favorite picture of a daisy is the TOP one - of you!!! The flowers are great - but I LOVE you!

Baba said...

Wow... we are so blessed to have YOU as our DAISY IN OUR LIVES..
LOVE YA, BABA

SandyCarlson said...

Gorgeous photos.

Unknown said...

Great Pics! Daisies are my fave too! :)

Tammy said...

Don't dasies make you feel happy. Love them and great pictures. Happy TT

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Glad your blog title fits with you. I just wish that my title fit with me. I just cannot wear flip flops..They just KILL my feet..Old feet I guess. I have thought about changing it but well no one would know me anymore and we cannot have that.
What a list about Daisies!! Wow!! Hope you both are good. Sandy

soleil said...

i like the four square daisies the best. and to answer your question, yes the homeopathic treatment worked out nicely.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! Happy (late) TT!

 
design by suckmylolly.com