Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Back in the Daisy Patch



Yep, we are back in the Daisy Patch for few days before heading off to Savannah for 9 days. I got to spend Mother's Day with my two youngest ( Andy and mom-to-be Suzy). Mother's Day was beautiful weather so we went to the Cloisters, and Wave Hill. There's just something about being in a beautiful setting that just makes everyone look better. The background is the Hudson River.



We spent a whole day shopping for baby boy clothes, baby furniture, and maternity clothes. Who knew that there would be such cute clothes for little boys ? Mr. Wonderful even bought a bomber jacket (12 month size) for our grand baby boy and helped dad Tim put together the new crib. What fun to spoil the new mom and talk babies! Of course I had to check out all the baby clothes, toys, furniture and even suggest a nursery theme.

This Diva is thrilled with the prospects of having a favorite grandson and grand daughter. I even got to pat our boy! Suzy is so cute....with her little baby bump.
Proud Daddy Tim did well with his surgery on Monday. He is sore but will be home for a week or more. We were glad to be able to be with Suzy in the waiting room during his surgery. We are all glad that the surgery is over now and he can recover long before baby is due.

We were also able to meet Andy's girlfriend Laura. She's a sweetheart and it was nice to get to know her a little better. She's a beautiful girl.

Of course my kids can't resist photo opportunities. If the Saturday Photo Hunt theme is ever "weeping and wailing" I've got a picture handy.

Mr. Wonderful and I maintained our dignity during such silliness.

9 comments:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

i love this last picture the best of all!! What fun!! Great pictures!! I just got back from visiting with Tootsie and thought I would see if you had written...and there you were...Glad you are back and had a wonderful time. See you soon

Sandy

Melli said...

Oh, you're back! You're BACK! YAY! And loooook at you! I'm starting to notice the weight loss in your face!!! Whooo hooo! Oh, it looks like you guys just had a blast! I knOw you DID! I would LOVE to go to the Cloisters! Your kids are sO funny! LOL! And WOW! Suzi is really pokin' out there now, isn't she!? How COOOOOOL! She's sO cute! Glad all went well for Tim... you've all been prayed for. Now... you're coming for ME before you leave for Savannah - right????

Linda said...

What a great Mother's Day you had. Your kids are beautiful. Have Tim and Suzy picked a name or are they keeping it a secret until the big day. If you guys have time coming thru WV stop by. I'd love to meet you and Mr. Wonderful. Be sure to give Floozie a big hug for me.

Baba said...

Wow... you had a great mother's day as I did with my mom...Suzy's little tummy is so cute and her hubby Tim is also cute..You are going to love having a grandson...Boys can be as sweet as girls and they love their moms...Andy's girlfriend is beautiful.We may have a match here for life...I am glad you and Mr. Wonderful enjoyed the week-end..I hope to see you in Savannah..wishing you a safe trip..Hugs, Baba

MaR said...

Wonderful pictures, Lazy Daisy! what fun to go out shopping for a little one!
Love your last picture too :)

Jane said...

What wonderful pictures! You certainly DID have a great Mother's Day. Suzy is an adorable pregnant girl....she just OOOZES joy!
Now about that last picture......
I miss you and hope to get to see you soon!

YellowRose said...

Wonderful pictures! First off, you look great! Suzy is glowing and makes being pregnant look adorable! Andy's gf is very cute! Maybe? And that last photo is priceless! I'm thinking this years Christmas card! LOL

Miss you and wish I was going to get to see you all! :(

Talk..to..Grams said...

Thanks for the great pictures! It sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!
Please give Sandy a big hug from me too!! Love and hugs Grams

Susan said...

Looks like you all had a great time. You're right Suzy is absolutely adorable pregnant!! I was spoiling a friend's little one the other day thinking "I can't wait until my day comes"!! (Although I really can wait since none of them are QUITE at that point yet.) I can only feel it on the "horizon".

Hugs,

Susan

 
design by suckmylolly.com