Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Floozie!


Today is my friend Floozie's birthday. What can I tell you about her?

I can tell you she is one of the kindest people I have ever met.

She has a very tender heart and and a contagious laugh.


She is a wonderful hostess, mentor, and friend.

She is genuine and loving. She loves the Lord Jesus and is a walking example of His Grace.

Any time I am with her, there will always be laughter and fun.

She is my sister in every way that counts and I know I can always count on her to pray for me, encourage me, be my cheerleader, or be my butt-kicker when I'm being stupid, prideful or wrong.

She is the first person I call when coming to Savannah and the only person I stay with.

She has literally given me the shirt off her back, (her favorite leather coat), and puts up with
our horrible speaking schedule.

She always sees to it that I get to do all my "favorite" things
and see all my favorite people.

She likes me and I adore her and thank God for her daily.


Give her a shout out
......You know you want to!

6 comments:

Susan said...

Yep, she's a STAR!! What a beautiful post, Daisy!

Hugs,

Susan

Melli said...

She is celebrated on MY blog today too!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SANDY!!!

Melli said...

OOOOOOPS! Girl! We are both mentally FRIED! I just got an email from her saying her birthday is not until TOMORROW! Well... of course it's NOT - Today is only the 19th!!! Sheeeeeesh!

Gattina said...

Wow ! I have to fly over to wish her a happy birthday ! Are you both living in the same area ?

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Hello there good friend..You are a DAY AHEAD!! I am still 62 today and want to stay that way at least for one more day!! Thanks for the sweet post..but the 20th i am going to be 63 and not until!! Smile..What a great post..who is this lady anyway..Smile.
Sandy

Jane said...

I'll do it.
Hope you are feeling good today.

 
design by suckmylolly.com