Thursday, October 12, 2006

Thursday Thirteen...Daisy's ABC's



Thirteen Things about Daisy (using the alphabet)


  1. I can always find something to appreciate about anyone. It doesn't take me long to find a good quality that I can admire in almost any one I meet.
  2. I think my best feature are my blue eyes. They are deep blue and sparkle when I laugh.
  3. I'm creative and charming ( aren't all southern belles?) I love to celebrate anything!
  4. I'm definitely a Diva (just ask my friends and family!)
  5. I'm egotistical . ( I like me and can't understand why anyone wouldn't want to be my friend!)
  6. I'm totally fun to be around. We laugh alot at my house.
  7. I'm genuine and expect others to be also.
  8. I have a great sense of humor.
  9. Personal Integrity is a trait I admire most in people.
  10. My friends and family bring me great joy.
  11. I love to find kindred spirits, ( from my tribe and from my clan!)
  12. I'm loveable and likeable!
  13. The best job I've ever had was being a Mom.

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!



The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




13 comments:

becky said...

Your "g" trait shoulda been I'm going to be a grandma soon! :)

Love you!

Unknown said...

A is also for admirable
B is also for blogger
C is also for comedian
D is also for diplomatic
E is also for endearing
F is also for friendly
G is also for gregarious
H is also for hilarious
I is also for inspirational
J is also for journalist
K is also for keeper
L is also for legend
M is also for madcap

Carmen said...

I don't know why anyone wouldn't love you either! :) Southern Belles like us are such gems.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

N is also for neighborly
O is also for onery sometimes
P is also for very personable
Q is also for Queen of your house
R is also for Refuge where I can go for prayer
S is for strength that you give me as my friend
T is for the Trust that I feel between us.
U and I just belong together as friends
V stands for the victory in Jesus that we both have
W stands for your wit that always makes me smile
X well that just stands for X!!
Y stands for the Yankee I am that loves the Southern Lady you are.
Z stands for the Zany lady that you are which I love and adore....

Sandy

MaR said...

Wonderful list and a great idea for a TT!! :)

Anonymous said...

IT'S ALL TRUE...including the comments! Let me know when you're ready for another picture excursion.

Carey said...

Wonderful list..you sound like a wonderful person. Happy Thursday. Mine is up too.

Anonymous said...

I'm adding an "N" to say you have such a "NEAT" blog Becky.
For "O" - I'll say "oops" because it's been awhile since I've visited here, but I will make a point to stop in again.

"P" is for promise!I promise I will.

Great list.

Anonymous said...

My dad taught us a song when we were kids... A you're adorable...B you're so beautiful... C you're a cutey full of Charm...all the way through the alphabet! Kathy, above, who is my sister knows this song!

U are Upbeat!

Mine are down the road.

Jane said...

Girl, you are DEFINITELY a Diva and you are charming and witty and loveable and likeable and genuine.......wait a minute....you know, we ARE from the same tribe and clan!!! (LOL).
I would have commented sooner but I had a problem opening the comment link???
Have a super weekend my friend.

angeleque said...

What a great 13.

Happy TT!

Tracie Nall said...

Great list! Very creative!

Irish Church Lady :) said...

What a fun list! Now next week would be kool if you did 13 things starting from the back of the alphabet! That should be a challenge!!!! lol But I'm sure you're up to it!

 
design by suckmylolly.com