Friday, October 20, 2006

Saturday Photo Hunt...Dreamin



.

Some dreams don't come true.....So close though! Boy Wonder is such a Met's fan that I'm sure he is disappointed that the Mets didn't make to the World Series. Just going to Shea Stadium to a game was a life long dream of his. These are two of my babies (Andy and Suzy).....adorable aren't they?

19 comments:

Melli said...

That is darling! And what a dream! Yes indeed! When I was a teenager, I used to dream about being a reporter - in the REDSKINS locker room! LOL! I thought it was an IMPOSSIBLE dream -- but don't ya know -- it's a woman that reports LIVE from their locker room after every game! Times sure do change! I hope if the Mets ever make it to the series, that Boy Wonder will be there to watch them play!

Meira{FB} said...

They are! Just beautiful, look so happy!

Have a wonderful weekend!

MaR said...

Awww, beautiful pic, adorable ones!

Anonymous said...

Great shot! Sorry about the Mets but there is always next year, which is what makes this kind of dream non ending!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Cool picture and a great idea for todays theme. I just thought and thought about this one and all I could think of....was well you can go see..Wystful 1 and I had the same idea...once again. I told her and she and I think alike a lot!!
Your two look so cute together!! Your kids always seem so close...mine were never like that. You should be so proud!! (which I know that you are)
Have a great Saturday!! Sandy

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

They can still keep the dream alive :))
Have a wonderful Saturday!

Jane said...

Bless his little 'Mets' heart! Those are two adorable kids. You and Mr. Wonderful do good work!

Anonymous said...

GO METS! Great picture! My first SPH picture is up on My Photo Blog.

Kim from Hiraeth said...

What a great idea! We're Cleveland Indian fans, we we know what it is like to dream. . .

;)

Here's mine.

Twisted Cinderella said...

what a great pic. I love this as your choice for this weeks theme!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful children! I'm glad he got to see the Mets even tho they didn't make it.

I'm up to.

Anonymous said...

Great picture. You have lovely children. Looks like it was a beautiful day.

Leesa said...

What a great shot :)

Anonymous said...

They are adorable children. Glad they got to see a game! I miss baseball since living outside of the country.

Anonymous said...

Your kiddos are beautiful :)...Well, your son always can dream of the Mets being in the World Series next year :)...

Anonymous said...

Yes they certainly ARE! ~ jb///

srp said...

It had been a while since the Mets were in the WS so I was cheering for them. Better luck next year.

David Edward said...

hello remember me ?

Anonymous said...

What a nice family you have...it's nice to have daydreams even if they don't always come true...LOL Dreaming gives us something to strive for...

Have a great week!
Carol

 
design by suckmylolly.com