Thursday, September 07, 2006

Friday Funny...Computer signs


I'm just waiting for my computer to come up with this sign.

8 comments:

Ladybug Crossing said...

LOL!!! That's great!!

Jane said...

That is so funny. I bet my computer comes up with that sign first!!!

MaR said...

LOL, that's hilarious!!!

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

This is really funny. I thought at first something was wrong with my computer till I realized it was just a blog.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I stopped by today...what a very funny, funny sign...it definitely made me laugh!

Nothing new at my place today but I have started working on a new story so may be finished with it soon.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I stopped by today...what a very funny, funny sign...it definitely made me laugh!

Nothing new at my place today but I have started working on a new story so may be finished with it soon.

srp said...

I think I've already seen that on my computer.

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

:)

 
design by suckmylolly.com