Friday, August 11, 2006

Saturday Photo Hunt...Funny


Pirates
Originally uploaded by peachicken.

Would you believe these two have birthdays this month? The cute pirate girl will be 27 and the Miami Vice Guy will be 25.

31 comments:

Viamarie said...

Great subject! They must be laughing just seeing how funny they looked years ago.

Happy Saturday!

Teena in Toronto said...

Ha!

Mine's up :)

Meira{FB} said...

Too cute! OMG Adorable! How sweet!

Carol said...

Lazy Daisy,
Too bad you didn't save that cute pic for Pirate Day (in September? Dunno, I missed it by a day last year)

Wanted to let you know I am having an Anniversary Blog Celebration for the FFMB on Saturday, August 19th. I hope you will be able to contribute.

I am taking a blog rest. Read all about it on my blog.

Hope to see you there!

YellowRose said...

How fast the grow up, huh? Real cutie pies! So how much trouble are you going to be in for posting this picture? LOL

Anonymous said...

How funny AND cute! Great picture for today.

I played too.

Anonymous said...

cute and funny! I love Halloween :-)

I played!

Melzie said...

fun pictures!! happy birthday's to them!

Tracie Nall said...

Oh...too cute and funny!!

Anonymous said...

Very 'mean' looking ;)

Ladybug Crossing said...

Great picture!!!
Happy birthday to both of them!!!
LBC

Maribeth said...

That is so cute. Those two look like two total cut-ups!

Anonymous said...

They are adorable! Take care. Dani

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Aren't they cute. Have they seen this? I think you'll even get them laughing.
My Photo Hunt is up too.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Miss Daisy..where have you been? I have been wondering...I figured you would use this picture. Would you please go to my blog and read my Friday blog? I need you to see what has happened to me this week. I have been very depressed. i would like to know your take on suicide....Let me know..Sandy

Proud Mum said...

Very funny. Happy Saturday!

Melli said...

Awwww... they are cuuuuute! Happy birthdays to both!!!

Anonymous said...

Tooo cute!!! And I bet they're equally mortified - ROFL.

Unknown said...

yeah they're looking cute. hehe

ribbiticus said...

cool costumes! mine's up! ;)

Candy Minx said...

Very sweet photos...

Um, I jujst emt you over at Carments party a few minutes ago remember...I brought a couple friends, actually one is my silly daughter...and why don't you come sit at my table for a minute, they are going to put on a show for us...

http://gnosticminx.blogspot.com/2006/08/housewarming-party.html

Frances D said...

You should display those pics at their birthday parties.
Hoping they have healthy and happy birthdays.
Take care,
Frances

Jane said...

How ador.a.ble!!!! You and Mr. Wonderful (and of course God) do very good work!
Hope you are doing well girlfriend. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

LOL -- now THAT's funny.

Great photo this week.

Mine's posted.

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

That's a great picture :))
I love looking back on pictures of my kids doing silly stuff. I really should scan some in so I'll have digital copies.

Anonymous said...

I bet they think this is VERY funny, especially since you posted it here :-)

Ah, sweet, fun memories!!!

-tnchick- said...

Funny together... cute, too!

Irish Church Lady :) said...

They look like they were really trying to act the part! I love pirates! Check out my TT from last week on the subject!

Unknown said...

That's great. Love it.

Mine's up.
Pam

Twisted Cinderella said...

LOL too cute!

Unknown said...

They look adorable!

 
design by suckmylolly.com