Friday, August 25, 2006

Saturday Photo Hunt....blue


Cotton Candy
Originally uploaded by peachicken.

My daughter at a Mets game supporting the team.

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! There's the team spirit! I love it!

Happy Saturday!

MaR said...

Isn't it great? I love your pic!!!
and she looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

Love this! You've captured today's theme perfectly! She's darling!

Thanks for sharing...and have a great weekend!!

Mine is up now too.

Cheers,
Carol

Maribeth said...

Love the Blue Hair!!!

Anonymous said...

This is just so FANtastic!! Gotta love it. "Take me out to the ballllllllllllllgame. Buy me some peanuts and BLUE c-candy!".....

Your picture is a perfect METSch(match actually, but hey....for the NYM!) for this week's theme.
Mine's posted.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

I remember seeing this picture before. It is just a perfect picture for todays theme of BLUE!! Mine is up too. Have a great Saturday my friend!!

Unknown said...

Now that's what I call being blue! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Daisy - Nice picture. Baseball fans are great. I'm a true-blue Yankee fan. Hope that doesn't ruin our friendship.

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

How cute!!!

Melli said...

Now THAT is cute! However... my youngest - Derek - spent an entire year (9th grade) with his hair DYED blue! I thought he would never outgrow THAT phase! LOL! Praide the Lord - he did!

Melli said...

PRAISE! PRAISE! Not praide... ugh!

guppyman said...

Ga Astros!

Errrr... wait a minute....

I mean... cute pic!

Anonymous said...

Cool, love the blue hair! lol

I'm up.

Anonymous said...

She certainly is blue!! Great photo!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! You must have planned for that one! Very blue!

Unknown said...

lol - love the spirit and the colors. thanks for the visit.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

I could not put Danielle in with the BLUE boys because she would have had PINK on!! Remember she is our sweet little girl.
She has 1 tooth now with another one coming and Benjamin has 2 teeth!! Casey did not have to have his stomach tube because HE IS eating now!! Praise GOD!! What a relief for Lisa...

Anonymous said...

Oh, the coolest bly hairstyle fashion supporting the team, very good thinking :-)

Carmen said...

She's got the team spirit all right!

Philosophical Karen said...

Blue shirt, blue hair, blue cotton candy... she's got the blue happening.

My SPH is up.

Ladybug Crossing said...

Love the picture! I'm catching up on my reading. I've been swamped this week - Barely had time to post ...
Love the cartoon - I resemble that cartoon!!
Your sister sounds terrific!!
LBC

Anonymous said...

Way cool. Looks like your daughter had fun :)

David Edward said...

takes after her MOM!

Jane said...

Love it! That is blue!

Anonymous said...

Blue is happening all over this photo! I love it!!! Great shot full of spirit and I have to say, I love the blue hair the best. Thanks for visiting my site also - have a great "rest" of the weekend.

Renee Nefe said...

sorry to crash your blog, but we're planning a trip to Williamsburg VA and I was hoping that you might have some suggestions for us. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Happy Sunday Daisy!

 
design by suckmylolly.com