Amen sistah friend!I wanted to tell you that I appreciated your party ideas, and I'm giving a few a try. You're invited to the blogwarming! Stop by
How very cute!!! Loved your TT yesterday...I came late. Hope you are well and staying cool in the summer heat!:-) Susan
Yes this I have seen in Barbara Johnson's books. She always has the funniest things there. I have not seen you or heard from you lately. Where have you been..busy I know. I am a little down from the bad news this week (read my blog). Miss you...
Ha! Ha! Ha!Just passing by to say hello and have a nice weekend.
ha ha or it LIES!!!
LOL! Are you using this one for the savenger hunt funny too! ROTFL.
Oh, how I know how that feels! :)
haha - too funny. mines up.
*G* too cute!Drop by - mine's up too!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Amen sistah friend!
I wanted to tell you that I appreciated your party ideas, and I'm giving a few a try. You're invited to the blogwarming! Stop by
How very cute!!! Loved your TT yesterday...I came late. Hope you are well and staying cool in the summer heat!
:-) Susan
Yes this I have seen in Barbara Johnson's books. She always has the funniest things there. I have not seen you or heard from you lately. Where have you been..busy I know. I am a little down from the bad news this week (read my blog). Miss you...
Ha! Ha! Ha!
Just passing by to say hello and have a nice weekend.
ha ha or it LIES!!!
LOL! Are you using this one for the savenger hunt funny too! ROTFL.
Oh, how I know how that feels! :)
haha - too funny. mines up.
*G* too cute!
Drop by - mine's up too!
Post a Comment