Saturday, July 08, 2006

Saturday Photo Hunt Signs


Falling Crayons
Originally uploaded by peachicken.

This is one of the signs for the Crayola Factory in Easton, Pa. Baby Girl and hubby love to visit different places and they take the best pictures. She's always very gracious about letting me "steal"one. Thanks Suzy and Tim!

36 comments:

Ladybug Crossing said...

That is awesome!
LBC

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

This is cool. Well taken.
Thanks for dropping by. And oh, most signs are all in English.

Anonymous said...

That is such a cool photo! Take care. Dani

Unknown said...

Really great photo. Such a talented family!

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

Love this sign! How ingenious!

Enjoy your weekend! Mine's up, too :)

michele said...

Great shot. I didn't enjoy the Crayon Factory, I wanted to see where they made Crayons and was disappointed.

Teena in Toronto said...

Wow! Cool pic!

Thanks for stopping by mine :)

Irish Church Lady :) said...

How'd they do that?

Melli said...

That is cute! I love the crayola factory! I LOVE crayons!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

looks very unique and original

Anonymous said...

That's a terrific sign! My kids would love to visit that place...maybe next summer. (If gas prices ever go down.)

Anonymous said...

That reminds me of the "Ripley's Believe it or Not" building in Branson, Missouri. The building looks like it's been split in two. It's amazing how these construction guys can make stuff look like this.

Jennifer said...

i love it! i love crayons! so did they go in or just take the pix?

MaR said...

Wonderful, I love Crayola crayons!!!! great pic :)

Unknown said...

Ahhh, that is great!! I think this should win a first prize for originality, don't you TNChick? 'Course I haven't been to everyones place yet. I am so anal, I go down my blogroll alphabetically. *eye roll*

Mine's up. Pam

Mitey Mite said...

That is one of the best signs I've ever seen. Not sure from the above comments if it is or isn't the place where they make crayons ... but I still like the sign.

Unknown said...

way cool sign! thanks for the visit.

Philosophical Karen said...

I love those sorts of signs where you don't have to be able to read to know what's going on. Sometimes they are funny (like stick-people signs) and sometimes they are works of art in themselves.

My SPH is up.

srp said...

I bet the inside is as interesting as the sign outside. How far is that from NY city?

OldLady Of The Hills said...

I LOVE Crayola's and always have...I would love to visit their factory sometime too! I have always been crazy about all the beautiful colors one kind find in the crayon box...particularly Crayola's...Now I want to do some Internet research on them....Thank You for jogging my memories...! And thanks for your lovely words and your visit, too!

Anonymous said...

What a neat sign! It would be fun to see how crayons are made.

Thanks for the visit!

Anonymous said...

This is just so clever!!! Love this one. Good choice for today's topic.

Mine is up,

Cheers,
Carol

Anonymous said...

I think that might be the coolest sign i've seen. Ever. Nice!

Michael said...

That's an awesome sign!

Maribeth said...

Great picture. I love your sign!

YellowRose said...

Crayons!!! I love that sign!!

Happy Saturday!

Carmen said...

How cool is that! Reminds me of the Hershey's sign in Times Square. People are so creative sometimes.

Anonymous said...

What a great, unique sign!

-tnchick- said...

Oh. Very cool sign. You were one of two picks for this weeks Photo of the Week =)

Viamarie said...

Absolutely great!

A Blessed Sunday to you and family.

ribbiticus said...

how whimsical! i love it! mine's up! ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh this one is awesome.

Especially Heather said...

We named our daughter Easton because that is where they make crayoloa crayons (I was young, and bored!) Great picture!

Heather

Anonymous said...

how awesomely cool is that! Makes me want to go color :-)

Proud Mum said...

Wow, I love that -- so cool!

Lisa said...

What fun- I love it!

 
design by suckmylolly.com