Too Cute!!! I am off to Curves right now but I am not going to be THAT CUTE when I return!! We are off to the TEA ROOM today!! We will be thinking of you there!! Boo Hoo!!
This is soooooo cute. Has to be one of the cutest kitty I have ever seen. Mine would never sit still, but would flop around until he got the headband off. LOL I may have to try that..... Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by.
37 comments:
Cuter than Olivia Newton John!
Awwwww that is an adorable little fit kitty lol.
Ohhhh sooooo cute. Want to hug her.
My WW is up too.
Awww, cute kitty! love the pink band!
I just fell in love with that kitty! That is really cute!
I'm up.
LOL that's so cute! Love the head band. :)
How sweet. Is the cat's name Olivia per chance? Just adorable.
My Wordlesss Wednesday is posted.
This is just precious! Great shot.
My WW is up too.
Cheers,
Carol
What a cute cat! Keeping in shape are we?!
Too Cute!!! I am off to Curves right now but I am not going to be THAT CUTE when I return!! We are off to the TEA ROOM today!! We will be thinking of you there!! Boo Hoo!!
Adorable picture. My WW is up. Have a great day:)
Soooooo cute!!!! Working on my WW now.
Well, that is the cutest picture ever!! You gave me a BIG smile this morning.
Great work, very good concept, good execution and very humorous.
Cheers!
oh, Daisy, that is just tooo funny. Great picture for this week!
Funny pic, ma. You know how I like playing dress-up with cats!
I am in LOVE with that kitten! Too cute!!
Ok, that is one of the cutest things I have seen!! Very fun picture!!
That's funny. Kitty looks a bit scared though....
Ummmm... you want me to do what? Nah... I'll take a nap instead....
Oh no that photo is too cute. Aww I want to hug the kitty.
My own is up.
Take care,
Frances
Yea Baby! Pump it up! Tooooooo cute!
Oh how cute! This one made me laugh out loud! Work it baby...work it!!
My WW is up here.
aaaawwwwwwww.... snuggly! Isn't this animal cruelty? he he he! They are just s'posed to lay around & be pampered, no? ;)
yep, i hear olivi newton-john singing in the background...lol! my ww's up! ;)
I think the little kitty weighs less then both of those "weights" But the head band is so cute! My WW is up.
This is soooooo cute. Has to be one of the cutest kitty I have ever seen. Mine would never sit still, but would flop around until he got the headband off. LOL I may have to try that..... Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by.
Too cute!!! I hear the music, I feel the beat...But I feel like the kitty, I'd just lay there too! ;)
Happy Wednesday!
Awwwhhh I would lift weights with her. Too cute!!
Awwww, that so cute!
Mine is up too!!!
Hugs!!!
Now that's funny.
It wouldn't let me leave a comment at work. So I just had to visit ya twice!
I just love the pic! So Cute!!!!
Too funny! Your kitty looks much stronger than mine:-) Thanks for stopping by!
Precious!
What a cutie!
Now that is a 'fit' cat...more than I can say about myself...
Oh my gosh Daisy, I think I saw that cat at my gym! What a cute photo.
mp
How precious. I wonder how many calories she burned? hehe
Post a Comment