I got the point! hee hee Has it been a sticky kinda week? ;) *hugs*
Ouch!!!
Clever title! And straight to the point too! Becare where you you sit while reading the wordless wednesday posts!
I think I got the point, ouch! Good one!I'm up.
Straight to the point as always lol. Happy Wednesday.
Oops! That hurts! I wouldn't want to be pricked by one.]Thanks for dropping by.
I love it! I get the point, lol!
yeeooouuucchhh!!i'm threatened by it but it looked somewhat artistic and with perfect uniformityHAPPY WEDNESDAY!
Very cool pic.
Love the detail here....you made your POINT very clear!Mine is up too...
I don't think that I want to get the point... especially not in some of my noble body parts *lol*
OWIE!!!! I had my head too close to the monitor for this one. eewwww, ouch, *pulling out a needle from my forhead*........OWWWWWW!My W W is posted.
OUCH! Yea... I get it...I get it already!
Aren't you the funny one on this great Wednesday morning...
What a pointed shot! I love close ups like this.
I'm just wondering how do you pull them out if you happen to get pricked?Happy Wednesday!
Great photography, but I'm staying back. These things hurt going in & coming out!
OUCH! Every time we go to the garden store I have to stop the kids from touching those. Most painful! But beautiful at the same time. :-)
I sure am glad there aren't any of those around here...I'm sure I'd run into it. Ouch. Have a great Wednesday.
sharp photo! We dont have those things in Michigan, but I have seen some up close in CA...cool photo! my WW is up
WOWSERS! i need to stay away from that! Happy WW!
Only daisy could make a cactus look like a beautiful flower.mp
Pretty but OW!
very.prickly.post! lol! mine's up! ;)
Ouch!I read the poem down in your Tuesday post and tears flowed. What a powerful message.
Point well taken ;)Take care,Frances
Hi, me again. Come take a look at my regular blog. Do you know these people?
Neat choice!
love the picture.Right to the point i guess:) Mine is up.
ouch!! :-) But very photogenic!Mine WW is up.....cq
Ouch! Your prickly today!(nice pic)
I am writing to post after a couple of visits...I am sending an email regarding the 'publish time'.
Post a Comment
32 comments:
I got the point! hee hee Has it been a sticky kinda week? ;)
*hugs*
Ouch!!!
Clever title! And straight to the point too! Becare where you you sit while reading the wordless wednesday posts!
I think I got the point, ouch! Good one!
I'm up.
Straight to the point as always lol. Happy Wednesday.
Oops! That hurts! I wouldn't want to be pricked by one.]
Thanks for dropping by.
I love it! I get the point, lol!
yeeooouuucchhh!!
i'm threatened by it but it looked somewhat artistic and with perfect uniformity
HAPPY WEDNESDAY!
Very cool pic.
Love the detail here....you made your POINT very clear!
Mine is up too...
I don't think that I want to get the point... especially not in some of my noble body parts *lol*
OWIE!!!! I had my head too close to the monitor for this one. eewwww, ouch, *pulling out a needle from my forhead*........OWWWWWW!
My W W is posted.
OUCH! Yea... I get it...I get it already!
Aren't you the funny one on this great Wednesday morning...
What a pointed shot! I love close ups like this.
I'm just wondering how do you pull them out if you happen to get pricked?
Happy Wednesday!
Great photography, but I'm staying back. These things hurt going in & coming out!
OUCH! Every time we go to the garden store I have to stop the kids from touching those. Most painful! But beautiful at the same time. :-)
I sure am glad there aren't any of those around here...I'm sure I'd run into it. Ouch. Have a great Wednesday.
sharp photo! We dont have those things in Michigan, but I have seen some up close in CA...cool photo! my WW is up
WOWSERS! i need to stay away from that! Happy WW!
Only daisy could make a cactus look like a beautiful flower.
mp
Pretty but OW!
very.prickly.post! lol! mine's up! ;)
Ouch!
I read the poem down in your Tuesday post and tears flowed. What a powerful message.
Point well taken ;)
Take care,
Frances
Hi, me again. Come take a look at my regular blog. Do you know these people?
Neat choice!
love the picture.Right to the point i guess:) Mine is up.
ouch!! :-) But very photogenic!
Mine WW is up.....
cq
Ouch! Your prickly today!
(nice pic)
I am writing to post after a couple of visits...I am sending an email regarding the 'publish time'.
Post a Comment