skip to main |
skip to sidebar
- Baskin Robbins once made Lazy Daisy flavoured ice cream. ( It was delicious and naturally had chocolate chunks and nuts in it!)
- Lazy Daisy cannot jump! (Sad, but true! See number 10)
- Finding Lazy Daisy on Christmas morning is believed to bring good luck. ( Absolutely!)
- According to the story, Pinocchio was made of Lazy Daisy. (Modesty , prevents me from talking about it!)
- On stone temples in southern India, there are more than 30 million carved images of Lazy Daisy! (not one, is really a good likeness either!)
- Banging your head against Lazy Daisy uses 150 calories an hour! ( true, it also will give you a headache and me a bruise so you have to catch me first!)
- In the 1600s, tobacco was frequently prescribed to treat headaches, bad breath and Lazy Daisy. (see number 6).
- Lazy Daisy will often rub up against people to lay her scent and mark her territory. (I know, it's a bad habit I can't seem to break!)
- Lazy Daisy is the largest of Saturn's moons. ( I don't moon anyone, so there!)
- The International Space Station weighs about 500 tons and is the same size as Lazy Daisy! (Ok, who told?)
15 comments:
The blue comments made this twice as funny. You're a hoot Daisy!
That was pretty cool. Tried it myself and really 10 trivias about Friday's Child. Maybe I'll post it too someday.
"Mar has often been found swimming miles from shore in the Indian Ocean". Ha, I was caught training for the next blog olympics! great link!
and I thought pinochio was made of rubber... oh no, that's tigger (top half)
Good list. Learnt something new especially with no. 10. I can see the ISS from my bedroom window at night. A cool 500 tons, huh?
Very cute...now about that ice cream, we need to get some of that!
And did you know that Big D worked on a part of the ISS? Yes he did! ;o) Just a little trivia for you!
*hugs*
Ohhh! that's fun!
Here via Michele's
That thing said GrinsNLaugbhter could be seen from space. It also said I was a penis. I'm not sure which is worse. Here via Michele by the way.
here via michele's, is this a riddle or something?
LOL your comments make this list.
Michele sent me today :)
Okay Lazy Daisy How do I do this one? Information PLEASE???
great post..
Over from the other Michele's
I always get Saturn's moon mixed up. Thanks for setting me straight.
I nearly wet my pants reading your list, girl....you're a scream!!! Just what I needed to start my day off right...even better than coffee and Special K! :)
Love you!
I think I could use a little of that baskin robbins right about now....
Post a Comment