Thursday, April 20, 2006

Why Lazy Daisy will never eat again!


I think we mentioned that after the meeting of the Sassy Southern Diva's we split desserts with out hubbies. This is coconut cream cake that Yellow Rose and her husband ordered. Note the size of the plate compared to the place mat. Rosie had mentioned that the desserts were fabulous and big ( she failed to mention that one piece could easily feed the six of us!) The slab of cake was about a fourth of a whole cake. Needless to say they took a great deal home.



This is what Mr. Wonderful and I split. It is called Chocolate Suicide. It is four layers of devils food cake with thick thick chocolate frosting and of course chocolate syrup decoration on the plate. We decided that that Chocolate Sucide is self induced. I believe our blood sugars must have sky rocketed to a bizillion. This peice of cake was big enough to feed a small country.
Needless to say chocolate Easter candy had very little interest for us the following day.

5 comments:

mompoet said...

I always did love a dessert that wuz bigger than mah haid!
mp

Erin said...

I could just dive right into my computer and eat up that chocolate cake! YUMMY!

Jane said...

Hey......where's our chocolate mousse cheesecake????? LOL

I can see that you having WAY too much fun in Savannah. Do try not to overdo!

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

now I'm hungry!!

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Sounds like you are having way too much fun in Savannah eating chocolate cake. It looks so yummy and the white cake does too.

 
design by suckmylolly.com