Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #18



Thirteen Things about LAZY DAISY
13 Things Lazy Daisy loves about Savannah
  1. The Tea Room on Broughton (see pictures)
  2. The Byrd Cookie Company
  3. Forysthe Park Fountain
  4. Flip Flop Floozie
  5. Tybee Island Lighthouse
  6. Juliet Gordon Lowe House (go Girl Scouts)
  7. Lady and Sons ....(go Paula Deen!)
  8. Chick-fil-a ( hmmmm!)
  9. Friends at Savannah Christian Church
  10. azelias, magonlias and gardenias
  11. Sand Gnats (NOT)
  12. Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
  13. River Street Sweets

25 comments:

Bar L. said...

Colorful list :)
My T13 are up
http://laylarambleson.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

# Chick-fil-a ( hmmmm!)

I'm with ya!

pvtB)fs

Undercover Angel said...

Savannah sounds wonderful. My TT is up now too.

Tanya said...

My 13 this week is about places I want to visit. Think I need to add Savannah to the list. Actually, I forgot to put down the east coast of the US - south of New York and north of Florida. That area has always fascinated me.

Anyway, great list, and my 13 are up.

Anonymous said...

I love Savannah...I only went there once when we lived in Georgia. I definitely want to go back.

Happy Thursday!
My 13 are up.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an interesting place. My T13 is now up.

Chaotic Mom said...

Oooh! I LOVE Savannah, too!

My T13 are up. ;)

Just Me said...

I don't know if I'll ever get to visit Savannah but if I do I'll have some info about it now :)

My TT is up
Elle xx

Joan said...

I love Savannah, too. I especially enjoy all those little parks in the intersections.

My 13 are posted.

Susan said...

My TT is up! I love Savannah...wish I were there.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

I am itching as I read the article about those buggers sand gnats...I hate those things here. nice having you with us...me

Carmen said...

So I see you got your Chick Fil A fix. :) Glad you had a nice time.

My list is up
http://carmenhasgonetoplaid.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I'd love to visit Savanah sometime. If i do I'll have to visit a few of these places.

My TT is up. Have a wonderful day. Be Well...

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Looks like a beautiful place though I've never been there. Would you like to join the postcard exchange? I have joined Connie from Mumbo Jumbo and Meow with their postcard exchange. It seems to be a lot of fun. Just email me if you'd like to. Send me your address. I'll assure you of the confidentiality.

Dale Challener Roe said...

Sounds beautiful.

Jane said...

Sand Gnats......scratch,scratch YUCK!
Next you head to Savannah....girls only road trip!
My 13 are up.

Unknown said...

Sounds like you should have a wonderful time there.

Sherri said...

That tea room sounds delightful!! Enjoy your trip!

..my list is up:)

Kelly said...

Just saw the pic of you meeting up with two of your blog friends!
How FUN! You guys look like you are having such a good time!

Kelly said...

Woops!

Forgot to say:

Happy Thursday!
Mine are up.
Diary of the Nello

nikki said...

I didn't even know that there was a place called Savannah until my health visitor asked me if I had been there! why did she ask? Well, because thats what we named our 2nd daughter (now 9.5 months) :-) Its even spelt the same. So, I love Savannah too, just a different Savannah. :-)

Happy Thursday!
Ivoryfrog x

craziequeen said...

[makes notes for when I ever get to the US]

my TT is up! :-)

cq

Amanda said...

I've never been there, but you make a good case to visit!

My 13 are up.

Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

This is a fun list!

My TT are up. Happy Thursday!

Norma said...

Somehow I missed you first time through. I've been looking at those dessert photos.

My TT is up.

 
design by suckmylolly.com