Us
Originally uploaded by Momma B.
Here's my Mr. Wonderful. He was our driver and tour guide. He enjoyed the food at Lady and Sons too. He had been promising to take me for the last two years, so he wanted a picture for proof that he made good on his word. 
We had a wonderful lunch and took some home with us as "it was a great plenty" as they say in the south, and it doesn't get much more southern than Paula Deene cooking.

8 comments:
Awww, I like this picture! It makes me so homesick, though.
Lovely picture of you two!!
I've said it before and I will say it again...."I'M JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
If you go to Savannah without me again I will NEVER forgive you!!!!! Well, I probably would. But, puuullleeesseee don't leave me behind!!!!!!!!!!!!
(seriously, I am SO glad you have had fun and got to meet Jennifer. She seems so precious.)
Great picture..wonder who the great phototgrapher was? Any guesses?..Sandy
oh, what a lovely picture.....
:-)
Daisy - you hang on to Mr Wonderful :-)
cq
Did you tell Mr. Wonderful that he has to take you to The Lady and Sons every year?
Great picture of the two of you.
Oh how sweet. You make a great couple.
And I'm jealous of your trip. I've only been to Atlanta. Don't know that I'll ever get back that way.
Post a Comment