
High School Pic - Mom
Originally uploaded by peachicken.
My birthday came on Saturday while we are at the National Missionary convention in Atlanta. I was able to have a celebration lunch with my gal pals. It was a great time of sharing, laughter, and fun. Thanks to each of you for making the day special.
The missionary men in my life, sang "Happy Birthday "to me in four parts ( what they lacked in harmony they made up with enthusiasm!) Thanks guys for letting me take time off to be celebrated!
The ring leader asked me if this was my 18th birthday to which I replied, "Yes, I'm 18 again for the third time!" ( As in 18+18+18, you do the math, I don't want to know!)
SO in honor of my 18th birthday....here's to the girl I was , to the mother I am and to the wise woman I am becoming!
Thanks for all the calls, cards, gifts and warm wishes.

2 comments:
Well look at you!! What a gal!! How is it that we were once so young and so innocent looking? I don't know but it has happened and we have what we have now to work with!! WOW!! GREAT picture. I should get mine on here and fool a lot of people!! Love Sandy
Thanks for the compliment "Prom Queen". You forget, I've seen your high school pictures. I think you are better looking now! Kathy
Post a Comment