Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Getting Ready for National Missionary Convention


Today was spent in getting everything ready to go to the National Missionary Convention in Atlanta, Georgia.

We are exhibitors and will be manning three booths. So today I was making flyers, checking out display units, gathering materials, getting change and the cash box ready and 900 other last minute details.

We are having trouble with our trucks so transporting the equipment, books, DVD's, Bibles, and other materials may be a challenge. We are trying to leave by noon tomorrow so tonight I have to get our things together and make sure I have some one to care for the animals while we are gone.

The good thing is that I will be able to see my very best friend in the whole world who lives in Atlanta. I will be in Atlanta during my birthday so I have already told her to break out the "birthday tiara" as I expected to be adored! We will be able to see many friends from Savannah who will be attending and other friends we see once a year at the convention.

I'm hoping to use a laptop while I'm gone to keep up with my "so called life". ( But if hours go later than expected and equipment starts to fail which is always a reality...... this voice may be silent for days)

I'm really looking forward to getting away from the routine and catching up with old friends....even though it will be a long drive. Pray that Charlie continues to improve. His medication for parasites is finally helping and his complexion has gone from grey to beige.....Here's hoping for perky and pink by the end of the week as he is doing two seminars.

Keep us in your thoughts and prayers!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com