Aww, poor baby, makes you want to take it all away and make it better! If we could take their place we would, wouldn't we? Sending Emma special thoughts today!
Awww...I pray that little Emma is feeling better really soon. I have to tell you I used her "reading" photos that you sent me in my presentation yesterday. They were SO CUTE and teacher's LOVED them! Thank you again for sharing them. She's so precious.
15 comments:
Awwww, poor Emma. They are so miserable with colds. Cute picture. Mine is up on My Photo Blog
Oh that is just pitiful... :(
The picture says it all.
Awwwe poor little pumpkin.
Poor little Emma. But I am sure that daddy's love and hugs made her fell a little better.
Blessings on your Wednesday.
Awwwwww, miss Emma, I hate to see you sick.Get well soon...Tell Dad to elevate the head of your crib with phone books or anything he has handy.
Baba
I hope Emma gets well real soon!
Am sure having Daddy to carry and cuddle her helps...
Awww...poor little Emma. Good thing Super Dad's on the case. I hope she gets better soon. Give her a kiss on the forehead from Crazy Working Mom. :)
By the way, I always love to come here. Those falling eggs are TOO CUTE! :)
Oh poor thing! She looks just miserable! If that picture werent so darn cute, it would just break your heart! Im up!
awwwwe, poor baby. I hate when lil ones are sick. It just makes you feel so helpless. I hope she gets better very soon.
Aww, poor baby, makes you want to take it all away and make it better! If we could take their place we would, wouldn't we? Sending Emma special thoughts today!
Happy WW!
Awww, so very precious! How sweet can it be.
mine's up too.
Awww...I pray that little Emma is feeling better really soon. I have to tell you I used her "reading" photos that you sent me in my presentation yesterday. They were SO CUTE and teacher's LOVED them! Thank you again for sharing them. She's so precious.
Hugs!!
:-) Susan
Poor little Emma. I hope she's better very soon!
Happy WW!
The poor little thing. Hope she gets better sooner than later.
Post a Comment