Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Wordless Wednesday...Guess Who?

They aren't the ruby slippers but they do have daisies!

19 comments:

Twisted Cinderella said...

Great shoes! Love this pic for WW!

YellowRose said...

No ruby slippers for the Diva??? Well, I guess daisy ones will do!! :)

Mines up!

Unknown said...

Did you glue those daisies on?
Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Hello...I recognize those feet...I would anywhere!! Those are Daisy feet!! Thanks so much for keeping track of us!! We are stopped tonight and I have internet. Everyone is asleep and I am blogging and trying to read just a few blogs tonight. Love Ya and you are special to me. Sandy

Anonymous said...

Well now, let's see. Does those belongs to Ms Daisy?

I'm up too.

Michelle said...

Well, its definately NOT the new baby! I so wanna get some of those shoes for the kids, but hubby HATES them! Mines up!

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

maybe I should get some? :)

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute! :) The daisies are terrific. :)

Melli said...

And aren't they just the MOST comfortable shoes!? I have some - in blue! LOVE 'em! Alas... my don't have daisies...

Unknown said...

Do they come in my size??? Cute. Sure hope you can visit My Photo Blog today.

Anonymous said...

Cute shoes

By the way Coming form the North of Ireland I Love the shamrocks

Carmen said...

oh, everytime I see those shoes, I just cringe at what fashion has done to us. ;)

Baba said...

Daisy,...These ruby slippers look good on you!!I am up for today. Baba

Unknown said...

Oh yeah. Score one for the Suzinater.

Jennifer said...

I love the shoes...and the socks!! AND the daisies!!
...And you...have a great week! :)

MaR said...

I just got a pair of those but mine don't have daisies :(
happy ww!

Jane said...

Love your 'Daisy Slippers'! I do think, however, that Mr. Wonderful should buy you some ruby slippers. After all, you ARE a diva and we divas need ruby slippers!!

Susan said...

I SO WANT to try some of these shoes. I haven't even put my foot in a pair...but I hear that they are wonderful. Love them on your feet.

:-) Susan

The Minute Man: Colin Chang said...

Hmm. Never liked croco shoes for god knows what reason. Anyway thanks for dropping by.

I'm back from my cruise and the answer to Wordless Wednesday Guess-It is up! Go see if you hit the jackpot!!

Good Luck~

 
design by suckmylolly.com