Hope this isn't the second comment. I made one and got an error message and then it disappeared! What I said was......now I can't remember. Anyhow..... AWWWWWW, how sweet. That's definitely a keeper. I know Emma is, I meant the picture!
How Cute..... little Miss Emma has been a talker, since she was born.I have my WW picture up and you know I always want babies around me. Have a great day. Baba
18 comments:
Well she certainly looks happy to have a friend her size! Mines up!
Lotta talking going on there. What secrets they must share.
Looks like some intense talking going on there!! WHat a cutie pie!!
Mines up!
Ha, ha, ha ! that picture is just gorgious ! what a scandalized little face !
So cute! :) I bet the bear is a good listener! Just adorable. :)
Adorable! It looks like the bear is getting an earful of gossip.
Great Picture!
Happy WW!
Hope this isn't the second comment. I made one and got an error message and then it disappeared! What I said was......now I can't remember. Anyhow.....
AWWWWWW, how sweet. That's definitely a keeper. I know Emma is, I meant the picture!
My cutie is up too on My Photo Blog
And then SHE said... I believe THAT baby is gonna be a REDHEAD!!! YAY!
Oh Daisy, that is so precious. If only the bear could talk...what tales he would tell.
Go over to my blog and check out my grand 'baby'.
How Cute..... little Miss Emma has been a talker, since she was born.I have my WW picture up and you know I always want babies around me. Have a great day. Baba
SO cute... enjoy these days they go too fast.
Awwwwww, so cute!!
Awwww, that's just precious! What a cutie!
Hugs,
Holly
That's adorable!
Happy Wednesday Lazy Daisy
Emma looks so cute. She really seems to be so interested like the stuff toy is telling her stories.
Thanks for the visit.`
*lol* looks like quite an interesting conversation they're sharing
She certainly has a lot to say. You are so lucky your daughter and s-i-l like to take pictures. She's photogenic.
Looks so realistic. A least one is talking all the time
Post a Comment