Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Thursday Thirteen...The Green Edition


13 Green Things that Daisy Likes!

  1. I love Weeping Willows....they are graceful and beautiful.
  2. Kermit the Frog....he is right (It's not easy being green!)
  3. Steamed broccoli.....yum!
  4. newly mowed grass....great smell and sight!
  5. Key Lime Pie....always taste like more please!
  6. Fresh Spinach in salads.
  7. Oscar the Grouch....nuff said!
  8. Green beans fresh from the garden.
  9. Zucchini.....good in all kinds of casseroles.
  10. Lime Sherbet....light and delicious!
  11. Tossed salad with several kinds of lettuce.
  12. lime sugar free jello....low cal and good.
  13. Asparagus.....I like it cold.

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




20 comments:

Unknown said...

Top of the morning Daisy! Hope you have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day.

Crazy Working Mom said...

I never have liked key lime pie, but I LOVE steamed broccoli, with lots of butter. :p

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

I do love your #4 too. Isn't the smell great of freshly mowed grass?. Also love #11. I'm getting hungry for it.
Thanks for the visit.

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

I liek Oscar the Grouch, too. :)

Anonymous said...

Eeeeew, spinach... Yah, Oscar. :) happy Thursday

Unknown said...

Great list Daisy! We agree on most except just mowed grass~ugh! My Thankful Thursday is up at Child of God.

See ya shortly!

Melli said...

I like ALL these things too! (well... I've never had cold asparagus ... but I love it hot!) Fresh cut grass does make me sneeze - but I still like the smell anyway! I'm not sure key-lime pie qualifies as GREEN Daisy... every one I've ever had has actually been yellow! As a matter of fact... I remember eating at a buffet in Florida one time, and going to the dessert counter -- I thought I grabbed a piece of banana creme pie... but when I took a bite it was KEY LIME! LOL! What a shock! Good thing I LOVE key lime pie!!!

Twisted Cinderella said...

Great TT! I love the look of Weeping Willows! I love fresh broccoli! I used to love newly mowed grass so much as a kid I would roll in it and usually end up with a rash from it! I
Fresh Spinach. I always keep some in the house. I use zucchini in all kinds of things!

Jane said...

I love Weeping Willows too!! There are lots of green things aren't there?? Loved all your green things girlfriend.
Thanks for stopping by for a visit.

Anonymous said...

My blog wears green because I'm Irish. I'm going to try to catch a shamrock!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

great idea the thirteen green things!

smiles, bee

Anonymous said...

Great list for this week, though I have to admit I don't care for asparagus and newly-mowed grass makes me sneeze. :D

Thanks for visiting!

Baba said...

Great list for T13..I love key lime pie the best!! Baba

Janet said...

we used to have a weeping willow in the back yard...had to cut it down, I still miss that tree!!!

MaR said...

What a clever idea for a TT!! I like everything on your list!!! happy St Patrick's Day to you and happy thirteening!

Rashenbo said...

Weeping willows are my favorite kind of tree! :) I have always wanted one in my yard. I don't have one now... but one day I hope to. I'm not much of a key lime pie fan, but sometimes it's yummy on a hot day.

I like your little floating shamrocks too... they are cute.

Raggedy said...

Great list.
I like #13 cold as well. You are the first person I know who likes it too!
I liked everything on your list.
Terrific Thursday Thirteen!
Thank you for your visit.
Have a wonderful day!
Happy TT'ing!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Kermit! He has to be one of my most favorite green things. I love Kermit (I had a friend in college whose mom dated Jim Henson. An early version of Kermit went on the date. Needless to say, it was the only date.).

Thanks for stopping by West of Mars -- sorry the comments got inadvertently turned off, but I saw you there and appreciate the visit.

KarenW said...

I like all of those except # 9 and 13. Fun list!

Anonymous said...

I love Oscar the Grouch! He's such a fun guy.

 
design by suckmylolly.com