Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Wordless Wednesday..The Many Faces of Emma

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emma is such a cutie! God bless her little heart.

I'm up too.

Anonymous said...

what a little cutie. thanks for stopping by my WW

Unknown said...

I saw a wonderful quote today that reminded me of you. It went something like this: When a child is born, so is a grandmother.

Michelle said...

What a proud grandma you are! And little Emma is adorable! Im up!

An Ordinary Mom said...

What a sweet face she has!

Holly Schwendiman said...

And what cute faces they are too!

Hugs,
Holly
Holly's Corner

WendyWings said...

Awww. Love the yawn picture that is precious.
Happy Wedneday LazyDaisy !!

Biker Betty said...

The second I saw the one of Emma yawning, I was yawning, lol. Babies can make the most adorable faces. Thanks for sharing a few of hers.

The Minute Man: Colin Chang said...

cute little angel isn't she.

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

My gosh! Emma is really so cute. I love the photo where she is yawning.
Thanks for the visit.

Unknown said...

You did what I wanted to do but struggled not to...post another baby picture. She is absolutely adorable. Isn't grandmothering GREAT!!!! Ooops, I mean diva ing???? is that a word. Happy Wednesday.

You can catch mine at My Photo Blog

MaR said...

She.is.adorable!!
happy ww!

KC said...

awwwwwwwwwwww, she is just the sweetest little cutie. Happy Wordless Wednesday.

Melli said...

Ohhhhh CUTE! I just want to gobble those cheeks up!!! Daisy... you just have the bestest granddaisy!

Baba said...

It is OK to show off our grandkids!!
One of mine is up today, out of 13 we have.... Enjoy everday !!They grow up
quickly.Give Emma a HUG from me.
Barb

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Daisy..what a good wordless wednesday picture. i saw this one on Becky's site I think. She is so cute but of course you already know that. I am a little behind this morning getting around to everyone's blogs. Mine is up but not nearly as cute as yours of course. My daughter Julie NOW does have a CUTE one up!! I am a grandmother too you know!! Going to the movies this afternoon..Wish you were here. Miss you..Sandy

zhasha said...

so adorable!

babies can make the best poses! and this one is just one great proof!

Liza on Maui said...

ohhh so lovely and adorable! you should be proud (I know you are :)

beautiful WW!

Mia said...

Absolutely adorable!

Raggedy said...

Absolutely Adorable!
Emma is beautiful!
Thank you for sharing her.
Happy WW!

Minerva said...

How gorgeous...

Thanks for sharing such a effervescent Emma!

Anonymous said...

She sure is a cutie. You must be so proud :)...

Blessings on your Wednesday evening and always.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

So cute! She's adorable. :)

Thanks for visiting!

Anonymous said...

I hope she didn't catch any flies with that yawn. What a sweetie!!

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

So adorable, and quite a strong yawn she has!

Jane said...

Daisy, she is absolutely beautiful! Your heart must be bursting!!! I can't wait to post pictures of our little precious grandbaby!

 
design by suckmylolly.com