Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Wordless Wednesday...Trick or Treat?

38 comments:

Michelle said...

How cute is that! There a few frog loving bloggers that are gonna be thrilled to see your wednesday picture! Mine is up!

Jennifer said...

that is soooo cute! is that a photo retouch or do you really have that froggie thing on it's head?
halloween? nooooooo... it's too early! the boys are already talking about what they wanna be... i am beginning to dread this... i could get away with cheap costumes when they were younger... now... oh lordy.. who knows what i will do with them!

on the Rock said...

That's too cute! And I love thw falling daisies! Mines up.

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

This little kitty deserves a big hug. Sooooo cute. Good she allowed you to put that on? May I steal the photo? Let me know. Can't resist it.
Mine is up too.

Anonymous said...

[chuckle] That's just so darn cute, it's funny.

My hubby, however, said that it's cruelty to animals. [grin] I'm certain he's teasing.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

that is very cute indeed. mine is up too.

YellowRose said...

What a cute kittie!! But I don't think it likes the froggie hat! LOL

Love this pic! Mines up!

Anonymous said...

That's the cutest photo I've seen so far. :) It's a Froggiecat.

MaR said...

how cute, the kitty is ready for Halloween!!!

Anonymous said...

That cute kitty looks like he's giving the camera person the evil eye..."what have you done to me!"

Anonymous said...

Now isn't that just precious! Such a sweet little face! *s*

Anonymous said...

So hilarious!! Where did you find a head piece that small? And how did you feline friend stay still?

Chaotic Mom said...

Trick.

Thanks for the grin. ;)

Lori said...

Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Haha - that is funny. The cat looks just too stunning with the new hat...
Happy Wednesday...

Mama Duck said...

SO CUTE!! Happy Wednesday - ours is up!

Viamarie said...

Fun image. Very playful and humorous shot.

My WW is up too.

Carmen said...

oh that made me smile a big smile! Cute!

Kelly Curtis said...

Hahahaha! Very funny. You must have photoshopped that, huh?

Thanks for visiting my WW! Home of Pass the Torch Tuesday

Courtney said...

Oh my, that is adorable!!! LOL

Grafted Branch said...

Your animal WW trumps my animal WW! Very, very cute!

Unknown said...

Such a cutie. Mine is up at My Photo Blog: http://beckie-photoblog.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

That says it all! Priceless.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

A frogkitten...new species!! CUTE!! We both love cats today I see. Mine is not as cute as yours though. Hope your day is going great. Just got home from CURVES...Thanks for stopping by...

Jane said...

That is SO cute. I just want to pick it up and give it a hug. LOVE kittens.

Melli said...

Oh m'gosh! Is that ADORABLE! LOL!

Joy M. said...

awwwwww!!! I just love kittens.

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet I actually gagged. I mean it--I am not employing a literary device or anything here. Not saying I don't like it--I just had a visceral, physical reaction LOL

Mine is up!

Anonymous said...

Poor tortured kitty....

Moogie said...

That is sooo cute! I love this picture. Is this your kitty?

My WW is up!

Life With All Boys said...

I really did LOL!!! Too funny!! I have to show that to my kids.

Jodi said...

That is too cute!!!

Happy Wednesday!

Lynn said...

This is way funny. I am gonna send this to my future daughter-in-law. She will love it!

Anonymous said...

How cute! It brought me a smile. :)

Carey said...

What a cute little kittie..i mean frog.
My daughter was standing her when i opened your blog, and she just loved that pic...she collects frogs, and loves kitties. Happy Wed.

Unknown said...

You post the best pictures!

Anonymous said...

That is too, too cute! I love it.

I'm up.

Meira{FB} said...

That is just way to cute!

 
design by suckmylolly.com