- Pray for your husband daily.
- Tell him you think he's the greatest.
- Show him you believe in him.
- Don't talk negatively to him or about him.
- Tell him daily that you love him.
- Listen to him when he talks to you.
- Hug him often.
- Kiss him tenderly and romantically at times. (Try the 10 second kiss.)
- Take the sexual initiative at times.
- Do things for him that he doesn't expect.
- Don't try to mold him into someone else.
- Don't give him reason to doubt your love.
- Give him your undivided attention often.
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Thursday Thirteen....little things for wives to do
Posted by Lazy Daisy at 11:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
29 comments:
Hey ma, were you reading "The Power of the Praying Wife" again? (ha ha)
Love ya!
I totally agree, even when I dont see eye to eye with my husband, I still support him and try to help him see himself in a good light. I figure that he goes to work every day and lets me stay home to raise my children. He has given so much and the least I can do is make him feel like this is a place of peace and love.
My list is up
That's definitely a great list. :)
Just love your husband. That's all I really want. Of course, I guess there's a list of things that's involved in that statement. :P
I love this list! Probably mostly because I love my husband with all my heart. He is truly an amazing and wonderful man.
He once told me that because of my pride in him, he is driven to do anything and everything he can to please me, because he wants to be sure and live up to the man I believe him to be. I was truly amazed at his mode of thinking.
Men need our reassurance that they are wanted and loved. Give them that and they will give you back tenfold. So yeah, every single one of your T13 suggestions are excellent.
[grin] Sorry I was so wordy. I just got a bit enthused there.
it really doesn't take a whole lot of effort.
great list!
my tt is up.
I love this list, Lazy Daisy. You are so smart! I agree with the rest here that sometimes we "girls" need to remind ourselves that our significant others are special people. I saw a few items on this list I need to work on. My husband is a great guy and sometimes I forget to tell him so....
Thanks for this!
PS. My TT is up!
Cheers,
Carol
It's all true. That's how couples stay married a long long time.
xo
LBC
Great list, Lazy Daisy. While reading I tried to sense the length of time of 10 seconds...I think it's time for one of those kisses this evening, lol! Happy TT :)
Sweet list - it's the little things that count so much, isn't it?
Thanks for visiting my TT. I hope you'll consider submitting a post for the Pass the Torch contest!
That was a very nice list of things to do for your hubby. Wish they'd have lists also for things to do for your wife. I do believe that marriage is a relationship that both couples should nurture everyday to keep the fire glowing.
My TT13 is up too.
Sounds like sound advice to me. I need someone to try it out on. :)
You're absolutely right. They are very doable but sometimes ignored.
Happy Thursday!
great list.
Great list as always...I have been called up on #4 by a friend of yours and mine and have been feeling awful about it too. I guess she is not perfect either so finally have been trying not to worry about it.
My TT is up also..take care friend.
Sandy
I do think it IS a great list! It wears me out... but I think it's great! LOL! I think when the love is there you just "naturally" do these things. I could be wrong... but that's what I think!
A beautiful list Daisy. Only with God's help can I do it.
That's a wonderful list! I like #9, myself! ;) Keeps the spark in our 23 year marriage hot! hee hee
Happy Thursday my Daisy!
Good list of things we should all be doing. I had a friend who told me that he thought he could do anything if his wife was cheering for him:-)
I wanna see the list that the men are supposed to be doing for their wives!!!
I do most of that stuff already...no problem implementing the rest.
Excellent list! We need to support our men!
Great list! I need it stapled to my forehead some days;-) Thanks for sharing. My TT is up.
some days it's easier than others, though. Same with the husbands, some days we are easier to love than others
Yup my ole teddy bear deserves everything on that list.
Thanks for sharing.
As always visiting was a pleasure.
Frances
This is a great list! I have a feeling if I would have done these things, I may not have ended up divorced! LOL Its all good though, Thanks for sharing. At least I will know next time. Have a wonderful T13
What a lovely list. I think everyone (male or female) can take these lessons and use them in their own life. :)
Thanks for stopping by!
That's something wives should try to live by. According to my husband; I should have read that list 10 mins ago. *sigh* Oh well!
I love the list and totally agree with it. I completely agree with #13... I think its important for both people to spend time with each other... quality over quantity.
I love that list and agree with everything on it!!
Thanks so much for sharing this list...I'm in real need of it right now with some small struggles. What's the name of the book, if you dont mind me asking?
Great post!
Post a Comment