I don't do good-byes. In my house we say cya later.... as goodbye is forever. So, if someone is moving - don't say goodbye- just a cya later will do :)
She will be back..good friend and you know it..next time with BABY NUMBER 1!!! Yes!! See you later is always a great way to go!! Then cry afterwards!! I know I have had to do it tons of times...It gets easier for me..anyway. I just had to make it get easier...love and miss you....my WW is up..crazy one today but then I am crazy...
Awesome picture, the negaitve effect makes it much more poignant. I still have 4 more years until my first one leaves the nest....I may be back to ask for advice or cry on your shoulder;-) It's good that you are aware of how precious time is....many don't. Be blessed, and thanks for dropping by!
38 comments:
I know what you mean. Your picture says a thousand words sis! Love ya!
My WW is up!
Awww, I hope you get to spend some more time together sooner rather then later :)
My WW is up also.
it's never "Goodbye"... it's "see ya later"!
i know it sucks when someone leaves...... cherish your times together! easier said than done, i know... take care! (((hugs)))
I know it, Momma...I'm sure you'd take all the time with your baby girl you could get!! ((((HUGS))))
It won't be too long before hello.
"Its so hard, to say goodbye, to yesterday . . ." ~BOYZ II MEN My WW is up!
I don't do good-byes. In my house we say cya later.... as goodbye is forever. So, if someone is moving - don't say goodbye- just a cya later will do :)
Awww, that's so sad I wanna hug ya.
It's never goodbye, it's just see you soon again. Goodbyes are too sad.
Thanks for passing by.
I hate goodbyes too. And I'm leaving in August to move to Texas, and I am goinh to have to say goodbye to my children and grandchildren. :(
It's not goodbye - it's until next time.
xo
LBC
I'd opt for the phrase, see you soon. That always makes one feel better in times like this.
My Wordless Wednesday is posted.
"I hate goodbyes. I'm so much better at hello". (Meryl Streep as Karen Klixen in Out of Africa). One of my favorite films.
Love this...would love to see more of your work.
My WW is up also.
Cheers,
Carol
I absolutely LOVE this picture, too. VERY interesting.
Oh I hate goodbyes too! But I love this pic!
I'm bad at goodbyes too... even though I've had a lot of practise.
Ohhhhh I knoooow... I hate them too! This is a great picture though...
Beautiful photo. I'd rather say God Bless and see you soon than goodbye.
Happy Wednesday!
It's gorgeous and DOES so capture the emotion of saying goodbye. Thanks for sharing. Mine will be up in a bit.
Oh so cool photography! But I'm sorry it was from a good-bye. I'd go with a "til next time"!
Goodbyes suck!! But they do make the next hello that much sweeter! :-)
This is a beautiful picture! I think everyone hates goodbyes. I have experienced several goodbyes myself.
That is a very beautiful picture!!
I don't like goodbyes either.Nice picture. My WW is up.
Oh wow, very cool pic!
There is something "alive" about the sadness in this picture.
I'm with you. I hate goodbyes too. Love the pic..:-)
what a striking picture.
Good-byes are hard, but life moves on.
My WW is up, too.
Goodbye's are hard. Pretty pic. Happy WW to you!
She will be back..good friend and you know it..next time with BABY NUMBER 1!!! Yes!! See you later is always a great way to go!! Then cry afterwards!! I know I have had to do it tons of times...It gets easier for me..anyway. I just had to make it get easier...love and miss you....my WW is up..crazy one today but then I am crazy...
Goodbyes can be soooo hard - wow what an image!
Nice image... but the thing that really got me here today...
I see a bunch of falling red "X"'s... Well.. I did until I decided to comment.... now they're flowers... but the red "X"'s were cool!
Such a awesome picture! Happy WW!
Great graphic. I hate goodbyes too!
Mine is finally up, I am so late this morning!
Awesome picture, the negaitve effect makes it much more poignant. I still have 4 more years until my first one leaves the nest....I may be back to ask for advice or cry on your shoulder;-) It's good that you are aware of how precious time is....many don't. Be blessed, and thanks for dropping by!
This Picture is beautiful and so very sad at the same time. Thank you for sharing.
is htis something yo took or something you found. it is a really neat picture.
happy WW!
Goodbyes are terrible - I remember saying goodbye to my best friend and my god-daughter when they emigrated to Canada :-(
cq
My WW is up
Post a Comment