Virginia Water Pot
Originally uploaded by peachicken.
Originally uploaded by peachicken.
I told you I was into gardening! (and you thought things were big in Texas) Check it out here! The beautiful girl in the "Vanna White " pose is our youngest daughter Suzy of See Suzy Spin.
27 comments:
What a huge water pot.
My WW is up too.
What a big watering can!! I need that to keep my flowers watered! lol
Great picture! And cute gal in the pic! ;)
My WW is up!
That is a whole lot of pot !
Happy Wednesday.
That is so cool!!! And your daughter is a rose amongst those weeds.:-) Beautiful picture.
that is huge and sooooo cool!!!!! i just got my ww up!
Very cool picture!!!
what a huge watering can! very cool photo!!! My WW is up! please visit!
Now that is watering can, not like my tiny one, lol! Cute picture!
That is such a cool picture with that gigantic watering can!
I'm up.
That is one big watercan (is that the right word for it). Great picture indeed:) Thank you for sharing.
Great photo...you'd never need a hose with that watering can (LOL!)
Mine is up.
Cheers,
Carol
wow! Does this really mean what I think it means!? Are we all here, at Wordless Wednesday, gonna have a pot party? (just kidding)
That's seriously a great picture!!!! (and I love the cana lilies too.
I need a new gardener. ;)
Cool pic!
You are into gardening in a big way!
Oh my goodness! How cute! Now that would probably even help MY black thumb!
You go girlfriend! I've been driving by that for YEARS and never thought to take a picture. Guess I'll have to run down there and take one!
GREAT WW.
WOW! I grew up in TX and never saw one that big! :) Great pic! At first I thought it was a PhotoShop job.
Awwh shucks, thanks Ma.
Wow that is big! I posed for a pic by a big cow in Wisconsin once!
No more trips to the faucet with that thing!
That's so very neat, really cool. I like it.
just imagine how many flower beds it'll be able to water in one go! lol! my ww's up! ;)
Your right they grow em big in Texas! Great pic!
my ww is finally up, I overslept on my day off, shame on me!
Yep, that's a big flowerpot alright! lol
Wow! Thats pretty cool!
My WW is up too.
That's soo cool, where in VA is it? I am in VA too!
At one point yesterday afternoon I could not leave a single comment on any blogspot. It was exasperating! But I did see your flowerpot which I love! Heading over to your TT soon. Gotta get mine up.
Take care!
Post a Comment