Monday, June 12, 2006

Sure I'm in Shape!


Well, after "making my mother proud" by eating all my favorites this weekend...Round is definitely the shape of things here.

My Mom made all my favorites including two of my favorite desserts as well as grilling marinated steaks.

I tried to resign from the clean plate club, but she always asks anxiously, ......"Do they taste alright? I worked all day on getting it just right!"

Ah, yes, guilt, the gift that keeps on giving.

Oh well, Mondays are always "do-over days" around here. Why should today be any different? Pass the salad, please!

6 comments:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Round is definitely a shape. That is why so many of my friends are at CURVES and I get to see them everyday!! smile!! I missed you over the weekend. I am glad that you made your mother happy and proud though!! You need to see my blog. My lovely daughter told me about a website and I now TOO have falling flowers..go see!! She is "celebrating life and family" I am learning!! So nice to have you back...

Anonymous said...

I'll take a helping of salad too, Daisy. It sounds like you had a great weekend. Enjoy these moments. She is a wonderful lady -- I know this from getting to know her equally wonderful daughter. You can always diet, but you won't always have your mom.

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

"clean plate club" I love that! :)

Unknown said...

Welcome back Daisy! Was it your birthday or something?

WendyWings said...

Welcome back, did your Mom give you a gold star if your plate was clean ? lol.

Renee Nefe said...

yeah we've got that clean the plate and don't make me keep all these left-overs club going on here.
MIL insists on making too much and having us finish it all and have dessert too.
Then DH complains about my shape, after he puts his extra on my plate. Hummmm

 
design by suckmylolly.com