Saturday, June 24, 2006

The Love of my Life


Kissy Kissy
Originally uploaded by Momma B.

Sneaking a kiss in Central Park on a glorious spring day.





PSHunt


Grab the Scavenger Hunt code.

Photo Theme. Join the blogroll. Visit participants.






27 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a romantic picture! Love it! Very nice surroundings and sunlight too.

Anonymous said...

whoever took this pic really captured you both beautifully!!!!

My S P H is posted.

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

A treasured moment forever captured in pixels ;~)

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

ahhhh, good! It loaded this time! Last time, my computer froze up...and I have to show you the screen cap I got of it LOL!

Love the picture :-)

Anonymous said...

Awww..love in Central Park. Great photo!

Anonymous said...

Love this photo...Central Park is so pretty in the spring..been there many times...great place to fall in love too!

Cheers,
Carol

Maribeth said...

You know, they should have a week where the theme is carefree. That picture would also be perfect!

Anonymous said...

Romance is definitely in the air!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture! The falling daisies seem to add to the romance of the mood. *smile*

Enjoy the weekend!

Melli said...

Awwwwww... that is just SWEET! And a pretty pic taboot!

Unknown said...

such a sweet photo. Thought about doing that too, but decided to do the unique arrow.

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Wow! What a lovely and sweet photo.
Reminds of the film I saw "Bridges on Madison County" a very beautiful film.
Thanks for visiting.

Unknown said...

Daisy - What a beautiful picture. A very fitting tribute to you and Mr. Wonderful.

Jennifer said...

How adorable!!!!!!! :)

michele said...

Awww, how romantic. Lovely shot.

Anonymous said...

Great picture, who took it?

ribbiticus said...

gee, central park must really rate up there with lovers. saw so many couples having their wedding pics taken there when i was on vacation. mine's up! ;)

Susan said...

That is just SO beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing. It's a blessing to read about marriages that last and where the two people are still in love after many years. I can say that I am "in that club" and I LOVE IT!!!!

Never That Easy said...

That's a very sweet picture... and perfect for today's theme. thanks for playing.

Nature Girl said...

this is a beautiful picture! I played too. Stacie

-tnchick- said...

Great snapshot. I love the landscape around you... and it doesn't look like you were bein' too sneaky ;)

Anonymous said...

Those are the best kisses - the little ones throughout the day. Cute photo.

Meira{FB} said...

I was born in upstate NY. I went to the city once. I never made it to central park! You making me regret it!

Such a romantic pic!

Anonymous said...

I love that picture, it reminds me about how hubby and I always sneak a kiss when we're under or over a bridge. It's just something we've always done since we met :=)

Thnx for visiting my photo

Anonymous said...

So beautiful! I love your photo!!!
I'm playing too!
Hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely picture. :) It looks beautiful where this was taken. :)

Muhd Imran said...

Sweet moments on a beautiful day.

 
design by suckmylolly.com