It sure isn't easy being green :)I relate to this: Kermit has been one of my nicknames ever since I can remember. Aside from my name, nothing else about me is remotely frog-like.
I wonder if his MD is a proctologist. If not, Kermit is gonna be referred to one for sure! ;)
You been reading my blog lately?? I LOVE Kermit! Can I steal the picture??
What a hoot! I love it.BTW...the pic of you and hubby is so sweet.
I love Kermit.I used to have a Kermit watch but somewhere in time, it is lost.This is really cute.
Loved it! I shared it with Darly & DH too. Darly says "Oh yeah, he's a puppet."
Who would have known? What a dear character!
For some reason, I've been into the Muppets for the last few weeks, so I love this!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
It sure isn't easy being green :)
I relate to this: Kermit has been one of my nicknames ever since I can remember. Aside from my name, nothing else about me is remotely frog-like.
I wonder if his MD is a proctologist. If not, Kermit is gonna be referred to one for sure! ;)
You been reading my blog lately?? I LOVE Kermit! Can I steal the picture??
What a hoot! I love it.
BTW...the pic of you and hubby is so sweet.
I love Kermit.
I used to have a Kermit watch but somewhere in time, it is lost.
This is really cute.
Loved it! I shared it with Darly & DH too. Darly says "Oh yeah, he's a puppet."
Who would have known? What a dear character!
For some reason, I've been into the Muppets for the last few weeks, so I love this!
Post a Comment