Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Wordless Wednesday...Waving Cat


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


37 comments:

MaR said...

I am first! Cute kitty! and since you are posted, I posted mine early too. *waves back*

MaR said...

Oh, only 1/2 hour before midnight over here...

WendyWings said...

I think that kitty is double jointed LOL
Happy Wednesday ( although you are EARLY for you it is Wednesday afternoon for me)
Mine is now up too.

Unknown said...

Yeah, that is creepy. It is like "bizarro JJ."

Pixie said...

Awwwwww, cute kitten!

-tnchick- said...

Well, ain't that sweet! Hello. :)

Misti said...

that is so cute.

Chris Smith said...

Awww...that's what I should have posted...LOL!! My WW is up and I'm still here for now!

Anonymous said...

What a cute kitty.

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Hi there little cutie pie.

Thanks for dropping by.

Melli said...

LOL! One of mine is sitting on my desk looking very closely at this kitty! She says "MeeeOW!" I think she's wondering if she should wave back! So cute!

Anonymous said...

My little Winston and Tahoe are waving back!! Ahhhhhhhhhh, so cute.

My W W is up

YellowRose said...

Rocky waves back!! Have a great day!

Uisce said...

that is just way to cute!!

Anonymous said...

Hellow, yellow kitty! :) Greetings from Indonesia! Btw, I'd like to participate on Tasty Tuesday next week. If you'd a reminder or something, count on/remind me, ok? :) Thanks!

Melzie said...

Super cute!!! The kiddo loves it!

Chaotic Mom said...

I always, always, ALWAYS find coming to your blog a peaceful experience. What a CUTE cat! Could he be waving bye-bye to my kitty who's been "spraying" my laundry?????? GRRRRRR.... ;)

mompoet said...

meow meow Daisy. Happy Wednesday.
mp (meow-purr)

Strong Enough said...

Thanks for the smile! That's a great WW!

CindyMae said...

I love Kitty's! What a great WW!

My WW is up as well

Viamarie said...

Cute kitty!

Cheers.

Kelly said...

Such a cute kitty!

Unknown said...

Too Cute!!

Frances D said...

Waving back at ya from New York!
Too purrfect.
My own pic is up.
Take care,
Frances

Beverly said...

I love that picture.

Sherri said...

how cute is that?!! :)

Just Nancy said...

Okay, cute!

Mine is up, too.

Anonymous said...

Only waving back! I'm wordless *lol*

guppyman said...

Dude.... That kitty.... It's waving!

;)

Froggie Mama said...

That's adorable!! Awww!! Too cute!
*Hi!!*

ribbiticus said...

is he waving coz his dinner just ran away? lol! mine's up! ;)

Unknown said...

HI for your neighborhood library! Still not back online yet. Miss you.

Michelle said...

Too cute! My WW is up!

craziequeen said...

I just love that gif!! :-)

cq
My WW is up....

peebugg said...

He's so cute...

Anonymous said...

That is so cute and precious! Love it!

Unknown said...

You're not going on another vacation are you? Why is that kitty waving at us?

 
design by suckmylolly.com