My dog would be up on the keyboard if she were allowed up on anywhere...but she isn't, so she is asleep behind my comptuer chair...so that when I decide to get up, I'll trip over her.
Awwww....you know your cat and my cat could be twins! Too cute!! I love how cats just find a spot and make themselves comfy! To be a cat...what a life!
Look at Lucy...isn't she sweet! I'm trying WW (of sorts) today. Check it out at http://beckie-test.blogspot.com. No, it's not the new template. Have a blessed day!
I don't know how much actual blogging that cat is getting done. Looks like he is holding the paper down. Mine don't often blog, just sit on the back of the chair and annoy me and if they think their pictures aren't flattering, I might get a paw slap on the head.
Your kitty looks just like mine!! I have to be careful...I can't leave my laptop open, because Leo will walk on the keyboard. He is fascinated with it!! Cats!
40 comments:
Is this where the magic happens?
looks like it! happy wordless wednesday! mine is up!
too cute!
My dog would be up on the keyboard if she were allowed up on anywhere...but she isn't, so she is asleep behind my comptuer chair...so that when I decide to get up, I'll trip over her.
hehe, my cat loves to perch and sleep on my desk, too. :)
Very talented cat. What does she have to say? (Lol)
It must be a cat thing. Our cat does the same thing. Gets annoying sometimes, but for the most part, he just sleeps.
Very cute. My kittens will do the same, but sit on the keyboard.
My WW is up too!
Wouldn't a cat blog be a catalogue ?
Happy WW mine is also up.
Awwww....you know your cat and my cat could be twins! Too cute!! I love how cats just find a spot and make themselves comfy! To be a cat...what a life!
My WW is up!
Now that is funny!
Your cute little cat is your muse! I should have known this :)
LOL...this is PURRfect for a W W!!
My W W is published
Wow, who says PCs aren't easy to use?
I miss Little Lucy Lou!
Look at Lucy...isn't she sweet! I'm trying WW (of sorts) today. Check it out at http://beckie-test.blogspot.com. No, it's not the new template. Have a blessed day!
I love your cat! I love cats in general! Cute picture.
Nice! Great picture! Happy WW!
That's a sweet picture! Awww....
Mine does the same thing :) MY WW is up!
I LOVE that picture!! (and I miss my cat...sniff, sniff)
I don't know how much actual blogging that cat is getting done. Looks like he is holding the paper down. Mine don't often blog, just sit on the back of the chair and annoy me and if they think their pictures aren't flattering, I might get a paw slap on the head.
How adorable, cute and cuddly! Hmmm... Maybe I should set up a blog for my cats, and then they could "hang out online" together? ;)
Great picture!
Awww!! That's adorable! :)
Looks very comfy!! Great WW!
Must have been a very comfortable place for her.
Happy Wednesday!
cute, cute, cute, that can't be a very comfortable place though, but I guess it works. My WW is up.
Priceless B)
"This 'puter is so toasty warm. And it purrs, too!"
What a great photo!! I love cats!!
That's adorable! Napping looks very good! :)
How adorable! Caught napping at the puter...Been there, done that! lol. My WW is up
" ... and after a full day of research and blogging it was time for a catnap." LOL Great picture!
My WW is up.
Great pic! I love cats!
My WW is up!
Your kitty looks just like mine!!
I have to be careful...I can't leave my laptop open, because Leo will walk on the keyboard. He is fascinated with it!! Cats!
Isn't that just darling? Those kitties ... they can curl up just ANYwhere!
What does the cat like to blog about? LOL.
Awwww...that is so cute. I miss my cat...we lost her a few months ago.
My WW is up.
gotta love cats..........i have 2
boy the computer table is clean! My WW is up!
I have a pic really similar up today!
Post a Comment