Friday, May 26, 2006

Suzy's Graduation



Originally uploaded by peachicken.

With so many graduations going on this weekend......Just wanted to give a big shout out to our daughter who graduated from Long Island University on Mother's Day with her Masters Degree in Library and Information Science.

I love the pictures she paired up. Suzy with proud hubby Tim. Top picture of the C.W. Post Campus, middle picture is the face.....she had just opened "the diploma" she received which says Congratulations....and bottom picture is their commencement speaker: Senator Hillary Clinton.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Your daughter looks very happy. What a great accomplishmnet. You have a lot to be proud of Daisy.

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Who wouldn't be proud. As parents our trophies are the accomplishments of our children.

Susan said...

Congrats to your dd! I know it must be even more excited to watch them as they become adults and experience such success!! In some ways, I can't wait for this part of my life.

:-)

Ladybug Crossing said...

She did good! So did you!
LBC

Anon said...

Really nice blog. The falling daisies are lovely. Am wondering how you did it. Am inclined to run into difficulties when I try any complicated java. Well done!! Congrats to your daughter!

Froggie said...

Congrats to your daughter!

Anonymous said...

Caongrats to Susy. Good job!

WendyWings said...

Congratulations to Suzy and to her proud parents and husband :)

mompoet said...

Congratulations to Suzy - Librarians are my heroes and favourite people in the world! And to you and your husband too, Carol!
mp

Panthergirl said...

Congratulations on several counts! My daughter SHOULD be a librarian, but she's "not a school person". I'm also happy to meet another New Yorker, and TOO COOL aobut Hillary! My friend's son just graduated from Cooper Union and Bill Clinton was their speaker. I was very jealous!!

Here via michele today.

David Edward said...

congrats to the graduate and too bad about the speaker

 
design by suckmylolly.com