Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Happy Birthday Killired!


Happy Birthday Killired! I was trying to think of something to get you for your birthday......
here's some of your grandma's peanut butter cookies hot from the oven.
( you mentioned cookies in you last Thursday Thirteen!)

I figured it would go well with the ice cream Barbara brought.

Our friend Killired is having a birthday today. She loves the color pink.

What would you bring to her party?

Anyone for pink lemonaide?

Go give her a shout out!

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

oh yummy yummy yummy!!!!!
Thank you! omg... they look just like hers too!!!!!! I can taste them now!

thank you thank you thank you!

Ladybug Crossing said...

I'm off to Killired's!!
Thanks for letting us know about her big day!!
LBC

srp said...

Angel food cake with fluffy white frosting and candy sprinkles anyone?

MaR said...

I didn't know this and dropped by Killired empty-handed *blushes pink* but here I am with PINK champagne to celebrate!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Nice of you to bake those yummy cookies for your friend...I love them too..are they peanut butter cookies!! I can just about smell them...

Anonymous said...

You're making me hungry! :D

I've not had pink lemonade for years!

WendyWings said...

I bought lots of pink ballooons and streamers !

Unknown said...

Let's paint the town pink, woo-hoo!

 
design by suckmylolly.com