Monday, May 08, 2006

funnel cake


funnel cake
Originally uploaded by Momma B.

I'm also really bad about taking pictures of my food. This is a funnel cake. The batter is literally poured into a skillet through a funnel and fried. Powered Sugar or cinnamon and sugar is sprinkled on top of it and it's good eating!

10 comments:

Crazy MomCat said...

you are torturing me...torture...that looks SO GOOD!

(On Weight Watchers AND diabetic....I can only imagine how good that tasted!)

Jennifer said...

*drool* ;)

Katherine said...

Why must you torment me? Now I have to go eat something bad for me!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, I Looovvveeee funnel cakes. We used to get them when we did the fair circuit. Ethan made them last week in school. They are yummy!

Anonymous said...

I have never known anyone to make a real funnel cake. How cool is that? I would love, love, love a bite!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

This Midwest woman knows these quit well. They are good..Yummy

YellowRose said...

My sweet tooth has now kicked in.....Now I have to find something that will satisfy it since I can't get a funnel cake at 10:16 at night! lol You are tempting me!!!

Unknown said...

I've never had funnelcake before. I'll take everyone's word that they are better than pop-tarts!

Sherri said...

oh that looks good...I've never heard of that before!!

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

I LOVE peanut cookies! :)

 
design by suckmylolly.com